Kenobi

fangstang

Established Member
Cant wait! Just finished watching all 7 seasons of The Clone Wars and watched Revenge of the Sith again. I'm ready.

Attachments

• Yoda.jpg
    Yoda.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 71

ajaf1656

Established Member
I won't watch this nerdy crap, but I hope it lets Ewan McGregor afford to do his next motorcycle trip on a real motorcycle instead of the stupid electro-harley.

Last edited:

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I hope they cover such topics as white supremacy and racial inequality.
Seems like this is happening with the Grand Inquisitor speech about token third sister remembering her "station" and not being worth more than that. All in all both episodes were good enough to keep the boss and I interested but I have a feeling that the SJW bull shit is going to go off the rails real quick. I hope not but only time will tell. I tried to put any new starwars on the ban list when Gina Carano got hung out to dry but havent been able to convince the wife and kiddo otherwise.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I thought the first two episodes were okay.

Nothing to lose my mind over, but worth watching.

*Geek Mode* Leah only knows that Kenobi served her father during the clone wars in the message in Episode IV- A New Hope. Now, the two are relying on each other to survive?

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I thought the first two episodes were okay.

Nothing to lose my mind over, but worth watching.

*Geek Mode* Leah only knows that Kenobi served her father during the clone wars in the message in Episode IV- A New Hope. Now, the two are relying on each other to survive?
Well technically Leia has only met a jedi named "Ben" so far.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Seems like this is happening with the Grand Inquisitor speech about token third sister remembering her "station" and not being worth more than that. All in all both episodes were good enough to keep the boss and I interested but I have a feeling that the SJW bull shit is going to go off the rails real quick. I hope not but only time will tell. I tried to put any new starwars on the ban list when Gina Carano got hung out to dry but havent been able to convince the wife and kiddo otherwise.
I caught that. But I’m leaving that to dark side users being hyper aggressive and power hungry that need to be checked.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I did like that they said some of ghe inquisitors were defectors. Explains how they’ve been able to wipe out so many Jedis.

Users who are viewing this thread