Kenny Brown P2 Panther on MotorWeek TV

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ah, a behemoth muscle sedan of yesteryear. That was one heck of a blown beast.

andymarkv

Established Member
I had a blast in my manual swapped Panther, and it was basically at stock power levels! Having one with some power must be way better!

Although...just helped a buddy swap on a P71 intake, ported intake plenum & Moe's Performance tune by Marty on his '07 Towncar...and dang it, that old fogey ride is kind of a hoot when you mash it at 35mph and it drops two gears and shifts at 6000!
Still slow AF, but entertaining in a nonthreatening way. lol

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
I had a blast in my manual swapped Panther, and it was basically at stock power levels! Having one with some power must be way better!

Although...just helped a buddy swap on a P71 intake, ported intake plenum & Moe's Performance tune by Marty on his '07 Towncar...and dang it, that old fogey ride is kind of a hoot when you mash it at 35mph and it drops two gears and shifts at 6000!
Still slow AF, but entertaining in a nonthreatening way. lol

Driving slow cars fast is way more fun on the street.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Thats a pretty damn rare care no? I know about the trilogy series etc but never heard of the S series. I wonder how many are still out there?? Pretty cool option back in the day how you could either have a 2V OR 4V with forced induction

Kenny Brown only built 10 or 12 of those. There were 250 Trilogy Kits Sold, 10 or 12 of those Trilogy kits were 2.3L Twin Screw Lysholm, mine is Trilogy Twin Screw #004.

marauder-jpg.1483935

dscf1458_zpse997682b-jpg.623053

dscf1463_zpseccd71ea-jpg.623054

Last edited:

supercharged91m

Local 46
Established Member
Premium Member
Kenny Brown only built 10 or 12 of those. There were 250 Trilogy Kits Sold, 10 or 12 of those Trilogy kits were 2.3L Twin Screw Lysholm, mine is Trilogy Twin Screw #004.
Dang that's rare wonder what it would bring at auction these days? Is it just me or my misunderstanding that there was only a 1g difference in price between the vic and marauder? Between the kenny brown option not off the showroom floor

MFE

Established Member
Dang that's rare wonder what it would bring at auction these days? Is it just me or my misunderstanding that there was only a 1g difference in price between the vic and marauder? Between the kenny brown option not off the showroom floor

The Marauder listed for $35k in 2003, whereas this thing was $51k. $51k bought some pretty f'n great cars in 2002, so you'd have to be a real superfan of the body or the chassis or of Kenny Brown or of something to drop the equivalent of $75k in today's dollars on one. Which would explain why only a handful were made. And never forget, "rare" doesn't mean "valuable" LOL

Last edited:

supercharged91m

Local 46
Established Member
Premium Member
The Marauder listed for $35k in 2003, whereas this thing was $51k. $51k bought some pretty f'n great cars in 2002, so you'd have to be a real superfan of the body or the chassis or of Kenny Brown or of something to drop the equivalent of $75k in today's dollars on one. Which would explain why only a handful were made. And never forget, "rare" doesn't mean "valuable" LOL[/I]
I meant 2 mention the price option between the kenny brown vic and marauder S not oem of the showroom floor

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
The Marauder listed for $35k in 2003, whereas this thing was $51k. $51k bought some pretty f'n great cars in 2002, so you'd have to be a real superfan of the body or the chassis or of Kenny Brown or of something to drop the equivalent of $75k in today's dollars on one. Which would explain why only a handful were made. And never forget, "rare" doesn't mean "valuable" LOL
My wife's E39 M5 had the original window sticker in it, that was $72,000. I guess if you wanted to keep up with one in a straight line there could be a small case for it.

Even $51,000 today is a lot of money lol.

2000GTSTANG

Established Member
I get so much nostalgia watching these old videos. I was like 12-13 when these aired and I couldn't wait to get my own car and modify it.

Users who are viewing this thread