Kenne Bell

mmartin 6

Established Member
I have my calender marked for February of 2007. That's when my warranty is up and I'm planning on going with the KB. I now have a major speed habit (thanks to the Terminator) and my setup is not enough. Haven't had it dyno'd yet but I figure that I'm at 420-425 RWHP. With the minor problems that I've already had with the car, I can't go voiding the warranty. There's a local shop that I think can do the KB setup - Kennedy's Dynotune - anybody heard of them ? Three years will go by fast ! ;-)

f2fast4u

Established Member
I would strongly suggest you get the new flash done on your processor before you install the KB. KB just finished my chip yesterday after figuring out the new flash code from Ford using my processor, so now KB has a correct chip for the 03 Cobra's with the new flash. If you get their now old 03 Cobra kit, then you will have the old code.

blownstang01

Established Member
Kennedy's is a top notch shop. I personally have not used them (I do all my own work) but they sponsor some of the racing at the dragstrip I go to and I know alot of people that use them. From what I've seen and heard everyone has been happy with them.

Dr. Jamie Meyer

Why would you lift?
Established Member
Bob Kennedy is a great guy and his shop does some top class work. I don't know if he's done an '03 KB install, but he's done dozens of 4.6 Cobra installs.

Users who are viewing this thread