Kenne Bell to be ordered tomorrow

Neoclasiccl

Established Member
Well I decided to go all out with the car and toast my warranty. so I am ordering the Kenne Bell with 17 or 19 lb pulley, 30 amp boost a pump, 55 lb injectors, Pro M 77mm throttle body (with custom setup so the car doesnt peg the meter) and an acufab oval throttle body. I have guages and a shift light going in also to keep an eye on things. I am having it Installed and Tuned by T&J Performance (www.modularfordpowerhouse.com) up in atlanta. I told him I didnt want any less than 600rwhp with a relable safe tune. So needless to say I am getting light a kid in a candy store waiting for the install (hopefully a week from friday)

Just a few questions. What clutch to get, what flywheel (if I need it) and what about a good shift light. Oh and where can I get a dual a pillar.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

James.

Neoclasiccl

Established Member
Thanks man. Well I am bringing it to one of the best tuners out there so things should go smoothly. Thanks for the link.:thumbsup:

jleews6

Established Member
God luck and let us know how you make out. I was going to order one last week but instead I decided to have my driveway paved for $4000.I hate growing up and having to be responsible.:shrug:

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Becareful! I don't think you want a KB. According to RMPOUTLET "Before you drop $3500.00 on an obsolete Kenny Bell supercharger Head Unit, and sacrifice 100 hp Take a look at What the #1 Supercharger Manufacture has to offer." :lol:

Neoclasiccl

Established Member
Well I don't want the procharger since I am more of a Street guy so the instant torque is going to be fun.

jleews6 I hear ya about being responsible. I was married a few years ago so I know how that goes. :)

I was going to go the apten route but I knew that I would eventually get the Kenne Bell.

I am not going to wait for the Kenne Bell. My goal is to hit 600rwhp and as long as that happens I will be done modding (hopefully)

Thanks again guys.

James.

TXFLYME1

Pay No Attention
Established Member
For the a pillar and guages get the Autometers. I have been lucky finding them on ebay. Look on their website to see which one you would like and then hit ebay.

davidmax

Established Member
We have the Pillar gauges at highly discounted prices as well as the guages,and to the best of mt knowledge in stock and ready to ship.David Smilovic 480-517-45969

Neoclasiccl

Established Member
Originally posted by davidmax
We have the Pillar gauges at highly discounted prices as well as the guages,and to the best of mt knowledge in stock and ready to ship.David Smilovic 480-517-45969

Thanks David. I ended up getting them locally with the pod. The price wasnt bad at all.

Expect me to be ordering the upgraded heat exchanger with the fans very soon. Just curious do you usually have these in stock.

Thanks,

James.

Users who are viewing this thread