Kenne Bell Supercharged my Son's Mustang

StrayBullitt

Established Member
haha thank you guys.. comments are cracking me up.

It's putting out 17.6 volts and does 8mph on the speedo app. Not ground breaking, but pretty fun for the kids and pretty quick for a power wheels haha. I jump on his little bmx bike and follow him around.. and have a hard time keeping up.

Reached out to KB about the plug to see if I can upgrade it to 21v.. I'll post up some video then ;)

StrayBullitt

Established Member
My kids have enjoyed theres for years. Needa some maintenance. Tires are done so is the battery. Always thought it was funny a Terminator is behind in both side mirrors.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I love the stripes ! haha.. Highly recommend the lawn and garden battery, It runs for days:). Was thinking about re-treading the tires with bed liner or undercoat and see if they hold up for a bit longer..

wudy

Established Member
I love the stripes ! haha.. Highly recommend the lawn and garden battery, It runs for days:). Was thinking about re-treading the tires with bed liner or undercoat and see if they hold up for a bit longer..

Whats the lawn and garden battery? A 12v lawn tractor battery? I did notice you had a different battery with terminals. Great idea on the bed liner for the tires..

StrayBullitt

Established Member
Whats the lawn and garden battery? A 12v lawn tractor battery? I did notice you had a different battery with terminals. Great idea on the bed liner for the tires..

Yeah it's just a lawnmower battery. They took the old power wheels battery as a core which I thought was kind of cool.

Users who are viewing this thread