Kenne bell dual boost pump vs walboro 465s

hostile500

Established Member
Currently I am running a stock fuel system on a 13 GT500 with just ID1000 injectors making 18psi and mid 700 power. My question is, can I add a set of 465 pumps to my stock fuel hat instead of trying to run a BAP system. The car only runs on 93 pump and very rarely sees Any race gas (no E85). I’m not looking to do a return system at this time. What would be my best options?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Add a BAP for safety you dont need need a new fuel system for your setup. If you want to change pumps you need a full fuel system. The 465 pumps are made for a return style fuel system. A bap with ID 1000s will allow you to run E85 on a 2013-2014 gt500

hostile500

Established Member
IMG_0598.JPG

This is the boost pump I recently bought from a fellow owner, but it didn’t come with the electrical diagrams to wire it in. I was a little weary of having to splice into the system to add it. That’s why I was hoping for some type of fuel pump I could add to replace the BAP

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

JeremyH

Established Member
No 465's are too big for two of them to be run properly in returnless ( I've tried), and its a lot of work don't really fit on the composite hats. The stock 13 gt500 fuel hat already has basicly dual 320lph pumps which is about the most you can get away with in returnless.

FYI those 20v bap is not idea if you do any amount of street driving, thats a race thing only where the car runs for very short periods of time. Stick with a standard 40amp 17-18 volt bap. If you don't want to mess with the wiring pick up a plug and play bap unit like vmp etc.

Otherwise your next step is a return system.

Users who are viewing this thread