KB install at SoCalDiablo this Friday!

bbeers

Hey Guys

Thanks for all your recommendations. Since I do not have a good KB installer/tuner in Phoenix I am having Shawn Ellis do the insall and tune this Friday. We will be going for big horsepower. 17 psi street tune and a 21 psi radical tune (100 + octane). If everything goes well maybe I'll take the car to Carlsbad for one quick run on Sat.

Anyways, thanks for your help and if any of you have nothing else going on this Friday come on by SoCal Diablo/Superior Automotive.

Britt

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
Hey Britt, did you get a chance to contact CPR for that harness? If so right on........ I can't wait to hear about your #'s.

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Good luck but with shawn at the helm you wont be needing any luck.
The guy knows his cars ...
I noticed you said Friday which prolly means early Friday , when are you getting there because you know how these cars get hot fast and stay that way ...
You might wanna give it sometime to cool by getting there the night before or way early..
Good luck and keep us posted ...:-D

-Abtin

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
since i missed vindication's tune i'll try to make this one. always like to see/hear a kb cobra. :burnout:

it'll be good to see you again britt. are the 3 grand nationals following you out? ;-)

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
As long as I schedule leave in advance, I am good to go. Leave approved :) !

bbeers

Sslow 01: Yeah I work, I just happen to have a great job with lots of flexibility! How do you think I can afford this stuff?

I actually will be there on Thursday around 1:00 so I can dyno my car the way it sits and then they will start the the removal etc.

Friday will be the install and tune. Probably start around 9:00 am. Tuning probably will be in the early afternoon.

If all goes well I may stick around for Carlbad.

Britt

bbeers

Also, I will have some spare parts if any of you guys want to buy them.

Eaton blower
4:10 gears (will not need them with the KB)
2.93 SFPH DUB upper
2.85 upper pulley
CAI
misc Metco 100mm idlers

maybe some other stuff.......

Britt

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by BPU
Also, I will have some spare parts if any of you guys want to buy them.

Eaton blower
4:10 gears (will not need them with the KB)
2.93 SFPH DUB upper
2.85 upper pulley
CAI
misc Metco 100mm idlers

maybe some other stuff.......

Britt

what kind of pulley is the 2.85? also, can't you use the idlers w/ the kb? a little extra belt wrap may help at 21psi. :burnout:

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
I don't have work on Friday, so I can stop by to check out the goings on. Can somebody hook a brutha up with directions? Just give me the closest freeway and the exit to take. Thanks.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Not to be outdone, RDSZ steps up to the plate. Who will post the highest numbers? Stay tuned...

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by SonicVenum
I don't have work on Friday, so I can stop by to check out the goings on. Can somebody hook a brutha up with directions? Just give me the closest freeway and the exit to take. Thanks.

here's the address:

2675 W. Woodland Drive
Anaheim, CA 92801

it's right where the 91 and the 5 meet.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by 2F2F
Not to be outdone, RDSZ steps up to the plate. Who will post the highest numbers? Stay tuned...

he already has a kb so i assume he's going in for a tune. what day is he going in?

edit - duh. skipped right over his post. he's gonna be there friday too... :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread