Votes: 345 52.9%
  • whipple 2.3

Votes: 257 39.4%
  • neither i would stick with the eaton

Votes: 50 7.7%

• Total voters

1BadKB03

Established Member
i ahve been trying to decide wether to get a whipple 2.3, or a kb 2.4. which one do yall perfer.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
KB makes better track numbers, there are people in the 9's with them. Whipple is stout though. I would consider both.

cobradude

SVT DUDE
Established Member
K>B> says it all,can't beat the 2.4!!! If it was the 2.2 v/s the whipple it would be a toss up.

1BadKB03

Established Member
well thanks for all the inputs, this will really help but if someone could put up exact numbers and track times that would seal the deal on the better blower.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
TieBreaker said:
well thanks for all the inputs, this will really help but if someone could put up exact numbers and track times that would seal the deal on the better blower.
Earl from Earls automotive ran a 9.9x @ 142 with a 2.4, stock bottom end and cams with a 6 speed and he can't drive for shit. :D and he is far from the fastest KB car out there.

There are KB cars running 9.3's and 9.4's. Fastest whipple I know of is a 10.4.

dfw99cobra

Established Member
SvtKobra96 said:
why stick with the eaton?? obviously tiebreaker is looking for more hp than the eaton can puff up.

Tiebreaker is a good friend of mine. I was just messing with him. KB2.4 gets my vote. :beer:

1BadKB03

Established Member
when you go to post a thread there is an option on the bottom that asks if you would like to make a poll. you check it and go on with the rest of the thread making :D

1BadKB03

Established Member
94SN95 said:
Okay guys I`m a little player in this field but if it was me it would be the Bell all the way :thumbsup: Here is my little power adder

man i have a 94 im building with a S trim, but have yet to finish her. how do those things feel superchared?

94SN95

Established Member
Well the 5.0 are tuned to have a lot of torque and with my 2.0 Kenne-Bell it pulls with a lot of torque down low :-D I am going to have a dyno tune this friday so I`ll post some numbers I`m only running about 8 lbs on stock heads I just want to go out and have some fun with the car i`m hoping maybe 300 RWHP I never had a S-TRIM but with the bell I think you will be happy :banana:

dfw99cobra

Established Member
TieBreaker said:
i need a car that i dont have to f**k with all day long

Turbo + good tune and you'd be fine same w/ procharger. That's all right though, save the turbo for me. :D

Users who are viewing this thread