Kart races 6/11

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
I've been thinking about it pretty hard now. The problem is that is the weekend of my road trip. I had plans of being in Monument Valley that day and then heading into the painted desert and painted cliffs. Just a hard decision to make.....

torqued

Go Fast Turn Left
Established Member
I’m going. Last year was a blast. Dose any one want to cruse up together? The kart event starts at 10:00 AM. I figure I will leave town around 8:00. I also have an empty seat if anyone needs a ride.

adeq8

Torqued - I will give you a call in the next day or two. We can ride up together or if no one else wants to go one of us can be a passenger. Thanks, Luther

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
10 AM!! wow!! I plan on going. Where is it at in Phoenix. I will try and wake up early so I can cruise with you guys. I think Kevin might go also.

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
I just read the races are at 11. One more hour of sleep. I am going to try and have the car done by Saturday. I finally bought the Catted MRT H pipe. Lets see how it sounds

torqued

Go Fast Turn Left
Established Member
Sounds good. I originally thought they were at 10. We can leave Tucson at 0900 VS 0800. The exhaust should sound good. Kevin called today and is going and may be bringing someone along also. AZDROPTOP e-mailed NIGHTENFORCER and told him he was going. He is supposed to call me later. Looks like we will have at least 4 vehicle cruising up. You have my number, so call me if something comes up.

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
My car is not going to be done :cuss: I might see if I can tag along with Kevin. Do you think he has room? The company sent me a magnaflow x-pipe instead of a MRT H-pipe. WTF. I had to argue and send it back. Needless to say my x-pipe will not be here until June 24 or so. :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

torqued

Go Fast Turn Left
Established Member
Look forward to seeing you Rick. Should be a lot of fun.
Matt, are you kidding? :lol: He is taking his Marauder. Unlike the Cobra the back seat is actually functional.
Hope you can make it. Sorry about the pipe. It’s crazy that you have to argue with someone when they made the mistake. :mj:

Last edited:

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
I am just now getting home at 1:10 am. The only way I am going is if Kevin calls and forces my lazy butt out of bed. I was supposed to get off work at 11, but we all know how that goes. Sorry

AzDropTop

Established Member
mattz03svt said:
I am just now getting home at 1:10 am. The only way I am going is if Kevin calls and forces my lazy butt out of bed. I was supposed to get off work at 11, but we all know how that goes. Sorry

Instead of chasing the bad guys Matt, you just need to shoot them and let the bodies lay around awhile to discourage any more crossers. :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread