Kanye West Interrupts Obama's Speech

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Ahahahahahahaha whoever made that did it perfect, i thought it was real for a split moment.

T76 Mach

Established Member
Dammmmmmmm!
OMG!
Did anybody just see Jay Leno almost make Kanye Cry.
Leno straight punked kayne by I had the honor of meeting your mom when she was alive ands what would your she say about this?5 LONG seconds passed speechless.Kayne nutted up for a moment and if Leno didnt say are you ready to sing now I believe he would have broken down on live TV

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
Dammmmmmmm!
OMG!
Did anybody just see Jay Leno almost make Kanye Cry.
Leno straight punked kayne by I had the honor of meeting your mom when she was alive ands what would your she say about this?5 LONG seconds passed speechless.Kayne nutted up for a moment and if Leno didnt say are you ready to sing now I believe he would have broken down on live TV

I saw that. It was great that Jay kinda screwed him up in front of millions of viewers. He deserved it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I thought Jay did a great job by bringing up the "what if your mom saw what you did" question. Very rare to see West lost for words. One can only hope it really hit home and he changes his ways. Fame and fan adoration can make one feel invincible, so time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread