kansas city / louisville...step in !

nxhappy

Established Member
Heading to Texas?
it is a high probability bro. Possibly Lubbock. We are running some numbers and looking at different cities (DFW and IAH are a no go for sure). As of right now KC looks like a no go because the competition is too strong. Mustang is already for sale. Bought myself a F150 to tow a trailer =)

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
it is a high probability bro. Possibly Lubbock. We are running some numbers and looking at different cities (DFW and IAH are a no go for sure). As of right now KC looks like a no go because the competition is too strong. Mustang is already for sale. Bought myself a F150 to tow a trailer =)

Let’s see the truck. Ive heard good about Lubbock, but never been there honestly. I tend to stay around my little neck it the woods

nxhappy

Established Member
Let’s see the truck. Ive heard good about Lubbock, but never been there honestly. I tend to stay around my little neck it the woods
no pics yet. it's oldschool, 01 5.4 triton. It's friggen CLEAN. 80 year old guy, he bought it new ! It's super clean though, I had to buy it !

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
no pics yet. it's oldschool, 01 5.4 triton. It's friggen CLEAN. 80 year old guy, he bought it new ! It's super clean though, I had to buy it !

You could flip that joker down here and make a few dollars. Those trucks last forever down here and have just enough power to pull small trailers

nxhappy

Established Member
wow, that's awesome man. I know right now housing is HOT. Wish I could sell this month but I have a little one on the way ! Gonna have to wait til Spring.

Users who are viewing this thread