Justin @American Muscle

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
lol well the dude is pretty and he's got great hair..... jus sayn:rolleyes: lol idn I like the dude. he puts together some pretty informative videos on utube.

Haha, agreed. I like Steph too. I've watched plenty of their vids. How cool would it be to work (if you can call it 'work') at a place like that?

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
IDK if I had a choice whether to go to my job tomorrow or his I would be like "Justin here from AM and today I'm going to show you how add 10hp to your 2 valve for the low price of $2799".

Zemedici

Established Member
IDK if I had a choice whether to go to my job tomorrow or his I would be like "Justin here from AM and today I'm going to show you how add 10hp to your 2 valve for the low price of $2799".

Pffff hahahahahahahahahaha i loled

spectreman

Established Member
I like Justin's reviews- he seems knowledgeable, likeable and approachable. Can't say I feel the same way about the other two that contirbute to the AM Vids.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Really? Does it even matter. I like his videos because he is well spoken, not monotone and just does a good job expressing his reviews. It sounds like you envy him more than anything. My only thought when I first seen him was he gave me kind of a Jax Teller vibe from SOA with his slicked back hair.

scott_0

Established Member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zemedici

Established Member
The girl in the AM videos is hot! I just watch her content mostly.

220s1i.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread