Justified?

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Definitely going to be roadrage charges.

Don't see much anymore around here, but used to get packs of 25+ dumb ****s on Jap bikes. Take up all 4 lanes on the highway and slow to 20mph to let a few guys in the front play around. Keep in mind with was at like 2pm.

Don't get why bikers think they'll win vs a car and why even in a car I try to remain chill. You never know if the other driver just walked in on his wife cheating and is not in the right state of mind or got a phone call and now rushing to the ER to see a loved one.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Definitely going to be roadrage charges.

Don't see much anymore around here, but used to get packs of 25+ dumb ****s on Jap bikes. Take up all 4 lanes on the highway and slow to 20mph to let a few guys in the front play around. Keep in mind with was at like 2pm.

Don't get why bikers think they'll win vs a car and why even in a car I try to remain chill. You never know if the other driver just walked in on his wife cheating and is not in the right state of mind or got a phone call and now rushing to the ER to see a loved one.
Yep. Never know who is in the next vehicle. Back off and don’t let pride get in the way.

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
Pulled the gps coordinates off the dashcam...
Screenshot_20230320-232516_Maps.jpeg
Screenshot_20230320-232600_Maps.jpeg

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
God what a ****ing dick bag the biker is...get the **** out of the left lane if someone is behind you, period/thread/over.

Driver is going to get the book thrown at them, but I understand the rage and why they did it.
Actually it looks to me like the bike was charging up the shoulder, and startled the suv driver. He jerked his wheelbas a result but due to surprise jerked it the wrong way.

and yes stupid biker deserved every bit of road rash and then some

Users who are viewing this thread