Justified Response??? | Race Track Fight

Justified Response???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Unless there is more of a backstory between these two, I'd say that is a racing incident. 51 was sliding to the top on the exit of nearly every corner. 22 trying to take him on the outside was foolish on his part. Based on the vid, 22, and his mouthbreather teammate who rode his pit bike onto the track, ought to be banned for life. No excuse for that kind of behaviour.

Islandcat

Established Member
Racing for a win and he got hit off track. Understandable that he is mad, but you cant stop the race basically and you and your crew try to fight with him in car. That has to wait until after race.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Unless there is more of a backstory between these two, I'd say that is a racing incident. 51 was sliding to the top on the exit of nearly every corner. 22 trying to take him on the outside was foolish on his part. Based on the vid, 22, and his mouthbreather teammate who rode his pit bike onto the track, ought to be banned for life. No excuse for that kind of behaviour.

51 got into 22 the lap before the wreck in a similar fashion as what caused the wreck. The way I see it 51 was trying to pull a slide job where he didn't have room to make it happen. This isn't a video game. You don't get to use your competitor's door to as your brakes to slow you down when you overdrive the corner. Noticed that 22 raced him clean the entire time leading up being pushed off the track.

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
images(181).jpg

This guy would know.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
51 got into 22 the lap before the wreck in a similar fashion as what caused the wreck. The way I see it 51 was trying to pull a slide job where he didn't have room to make it happen. This isn't a video game. You don't get to use your competitor's door to as your brakes to slow you down when you overdrive the corner. Noticed that 22 raced him clean the entire time leading up being pushed off the track.

I guess that's the question. Was he "trying" or was his car too loose? That track seemed awfully dry with very little cushion at the top.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Should have hockey rules and let them duke it out a min then return to the race. Lol.

Yep, let them both get out and don't break it up until they go to the ground. Might result in cleaner racing.

I guess that's the question. Was he "trying" or was his car too loose? That track seemed awfully dry with very little cushion at the top.

Doesn't matter, 51 never let up or got on the brakes. Looked like me playing Gran Turismo 3.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Should have hockey rules and let them duke it out a min then return to the race. Lol.
If the 22 really wanted to give it a go with the 51 he should have let the other guy get out and square up.
I’d definitely see him being pissed but man he should be happy he got lucky after a pretty violent roller like that. Dude was lucky.
-J

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
I think it's the tracks fault, they were just racing. Maybe if there was a wall...

Kartracer

Established Member
Huh?? 22 had the lead entering the corner.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I think we may be in a situation here where a lot of guys didn't spend a lot of time at dirt tracks growing up. The 'rules' are not the same as Cup racing.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Intentional/dirty.

There's rubbing and then there's collisions. That was using #22 as his brakes as he noticed #22 gaining ground/more of a lead.

That being said they should of had a "mostly peaceful protest" after the race.

blownstang01

Established Member
All I can say is I saw the #22 race for several laps clean before the #51 ran him up and over the cushion. I wouldn't see a problem with it if the #22 was driving dirty, but that's not how I see it.

Last edited:

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
22 was getting it done on the outside. Looked like some good racing before the incident. I think the 22 car was faster, and 51 was trying to hard to keep up.

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
Just a normal night on dirt. He got punted, not very sportsman like, but that shit happens every weekend. 51 probably felt it was payback for running over his nose the lap before. You can only slide job a guy so many times before he's going to leave you no room. 51 skated up the track in the corner before the rollover too and knocked him off the track once, bet your ass he will do it again. Too bad he rolled, would have liked to see a couple more laps of that battle.

Users who are viewing this thread