Just your everyday 815rwhp beater. Car seat and all!

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Right? Can't back up his argument with facts so he defaults to "you know everything hur dur herp."
Throws a fit because I point out your inability to control the car (you seem to struggle regularly with reality), and total carelessness for others because why throw a decent tire on a car you drive all year. Not like you have a DD that makes more sense, but hey, you can't get squirrely in it at 100mph! Then make a second thread showcasing you risk your kid too apparently.

Uh sure, you showed me, I guess....

Kiohtee

Established Member
Where's the crying laughing emoji when you need it? LMAO

slow poke

Established Member
Throws a fit because I point out your inability to control the car (you seem to struggle regularly with reality), and total carelessness for others because why throw a decent tire on a car you drive all year. Not like you have a DD that makes more sense, but hey, you can't get squirrely in it at 100mph! Then make a second thread showcasing you risk your kid too apparently.

Uh sure, you showed me, I guess....

You come off as the type that would relish something happening to him and/or his child just so you could win the argument.

Kiohtee

Established Member
You come off as the type that would relish something happening to him and/or his child just so you could win the argument.

He definitely is. I could be rear ended at 70 by a semi tomorrow and he would still try to justify it as my Mustang's horsepower and tire selection.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
He definitely is. I could be rear ended at 70 by a semi tomorrow and he would still try to justify it as my Mustang's horsepower and tire selection.
Pointing out the areas where you're making careless mistakes means I want you to get killed. Really grasping at straws here, pretty obvious you go off the deep end when this is pointed out because you're aware of your actions.

If I wanted something to happen, why would I point these things out, instead of waiting for the inevitable?

Curbing the victim mentality will help you immensely.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Pointing out the areas where you're making careless mistakes means I want you to get killed. Really grasping at straws here, pretty obvious you go off the deep end when this is pointed out because you're aware of your actions.

If I wanted something to happen, why would I point these things out, instead of waiting for the inevitable?

Curbing the victim mentality will help you immensely.

No mentality victim here. It's just, you know, you say I "underestimate how much you care" (a direct quote), yet nobody tagged or quoted you and here you are. You obviously care. You also refuse to call out or say anything to anyone else with equivalent cars here (and there's a lot, this is a performance car-oriented website mind you), all while trying to browbeat me into submission.

Exhibit A: You still have yet to explain how a drag radial in 20-50 degree weather is any safer than my NT555 G2's currently on the car.
Exhibit B: You still have yet to explain how just because a car is capable of something means it's inherently unsafe and reckless. Using that logic, a brand new Honda Accord Sport 2.0T is unsafe and reckless because it too can struggle from a dig (especially in the cold) and reach speed in excess of 100MPH.

Please don't portray your inability to keep your foot out of the throttle of something fast onto me and the well being of my kid. I'm sorry I can drive my 800HP Mustang days at a time without ever seeing boost or greater than 25% throttle and you can't/couldn't.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
No mentality victim here. It's just, you know, you say I "underestimate how much you care" (a direct quote), yet nobody tagged or quoted you and here you are. You obviously care. You also refuse to call out or say anything to anyone else with equivalent cars here (and there's a lot, this is a performance car-oriented website mind you), all while trying to browbeat me into submission.

Exhibit A: You still have yet to explain how a drag radial in 20-50 degree weather is any safer than my NT555 G2's currently on the car.
Exhibit B: You still have yet to explain how just because a car is capable of something means it's inherently unsafe and reckless. Using that logic, a brand new Honda Accord Sport 2.0T is unsafe and reckless because it too can struggle from a dig (especially in the cold) and reach speed in excess of 100MPH.

Please don't portray your inability to keep your foot out of the throttle of something fast onto me and the well being of my kid. I'm sorry I can drive my 800HP Mustang days at a time without ever seeing boost or greater than 25% throttle and you can't/couldn't.
I replied because someone sent me a PM with a link, laughing at the fact you were so offended, you had to create a second thread. Other members haven't created threads listing issues they have controlling their cars in the same manner as you.

Exhibit A: An NT555 G2 is a summer tire, as is a DR. You have an Accord you can daily in 20-50 degree weather, so choosing to drive a car on tires not meant for those temps = retarded and reckless.

Exhibit B: You have listed the concerns you've encountered with your car, (like being a jackass and driving with summer tires in 20* weather) so stop trying to act as if things were made up on the fly.

There's more of your deflecting (cause you're the victim after all), I can't recall a time I've posted about taking drives in freezing temps on summer tires, "hitting triple digits in seconds", or rolling burnouts. Those came from you, so...who's lacking control? Making the carseat a point as a taunt again shows your immature attitude to the entire thing. Also love the jabs as you can always drive your car, wasn't aware I didn't have one that runs, I should go check on that.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I replied because someone sent me a PM with a link, laughing at the fact you were so offended, you had to create a second thread. Other members haven't created threads listing issues they have controlling their cars in the same manner as you.

Exhibit A: An NT555 G2 is a summer tire, as is a DR. You have an Accord you can daily in 20-50 degree weather, so choosing to drive a car on tires not meant for those temps = retarded and reckless.

Exhibit B: You have listed the concerns you've encountered with your car, (like being a jackass and driving with summer tires in 20* weather) so stop trying to act as if things were made up on the fly.

There's more of your deflecting (cause you're the victim after all), I can't recall a time I've posted about taking drives in freezing temps on summer tires, "hitting triple digits in seconds", or rolling burnouts. Those came from you, so...who's lacking control? Making the carseat a point as a taunt again shows your immature attitude to the entire thing. Also love the jabs as you can always drive your car, wasn't aware I didn't have one that runs, I should go check on that.

I gotcha buddy, I understand.

Oh, and check your alerts and SD!

Users who are viewing this thread