Just washed, still wet. (pics)

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
Haven't posted any pics lately... It was getting dark so I took some snaps before it was too dark.

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
Originally posted by JustaBlur
you know that your plate is blocking your intercooler right thats making you lose power

It looks slick like that but how is it mounted? Looooks like some zip-ties:nono: I don't mean to be a jack-off, just wondering:shrug:

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
Actually, it is zip ties... It's been like that for over 4k and hasn't budged an inch.

They serve their purpose. I am thinking of drilling some holes through the plate to allow greater flow.

Coiled-up-GT

Careful with the Eyes...
Established Member
The good thing is, you don't have to drill the front bumper mounting it like that. The bad thing is, like JustaBlur said, it's blocking your intercooler BIG TIME!

Btw, very nice car dude :rockon:

Last edited:

1994ta

it may be blocking his intercooler, but I'd rather see it like that than have a front plate drilled into the bumper..

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Is there a law against drillin a bunch of holes in the plate??? That would take care of the air flow issure.

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
HEY that picture is sick, i see it all the time i dont know where tho:shrug: seems like i see that same color and rims everyday:idea: (see SIG) :-D :-D

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
why dont ya just dry it off? or want it to spot but nice car. and no the license plate dont really block air flow and u can just put the plate on the dashboard in front window. the law is i must be viewable from front of car.

Mugger

Don't beat 'em, MUG 'em!
Established Member
Nice car:beer: I've never washed mine with the lights on before:shrug: Does it help make the car shinier or something j/k:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread