Just tested local E85!

MalcolmV8

Established Member
My local E85 station has tested E75 all summer. As for tuning I've tuned on 91 pump and the adjusted stoich in the tune for E75 and good to go. I've also tuned directly on the E75. Both methods work great. Pick your poison.

RusWolf

Established Member
Bringing it back.
Just tested E in Yonkers, NY.
Results.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433738591.258345.jpg

DNT H8

Established Member
Fuel-it on eBay is a great tester, I had the quickfuel one but broke it eventually. Also you do not need to wait 5 min to test, after 30-60 seconds you get a accurate %.

Turd Fergusen

Established Member
I've been using a Holley tester from Summit, so far i'm cool with it but it is glass so i'm sure I'll break it eventually.

The station I go to in Philly is pretty spot on, 85-90% every time

Tron84

Damn Newb
Established Member
Fuel-it on eBay is a great tester, I had the quickfuel one but broke it eventually. Also you do not need to wait 5 min to test, after 30-60 seconds you get a accurate %.

Depends ultimatly on how vigorously you shake it up. If I shake it really hard it can take up to 20 minutes to separate. All that's needed is 2-3 flips upside down and back and then should only take ~60 sec to get a reading.

bigmoose

Established Member
Just bought 20 gallons at the westborough service stop on I-90W in MA. $2.59/gal. Tested about e82.

Last edited:

turbov6joe

Defensor Fortis
Established Member
My local E85 station has tested E75 all summer. As for tuning I've tuned on 91 pump and the adjusted stoich in the tune for E75 and good to go. I've also tuned directly on the E75. Both methods work great. Pick your poison.

What station you referring to?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member

I think I have the quick fuel tester, it's glass but works good. Agree, after 30-60 seconds mine has always been separated.

Users who are viewing this thread