Just spreading the word...

StangSteph

Established Member
anyone around Lenoir N.C.?

I dont know the guy, but seems like they could use a lot of help...

[ame=http://www.unitedstangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37317]UnitedStangs.com "The United Mustang Community"[/ame]

"As some of you that are local to me(Lenoir N.C.) may have seen in news paper A man named Bruce Miller..he is a dear friend of mine an was injured in an ATV accident on Fathers Day while at a Family gathering......His injurys consist of a broken colar bone, 4 ribs, a punctured lung, 4 crushed vertibre ,an a broken thigh bone....an i found out to day as I was speaking with his wife..they put his back brace on an took more Xrays after everything was straightened out.. the new XRAYS show that his neck an back are also broken.....He has 2 young sons one is 3yrs old an the other is 10yrs old an a wife that count on him.....he is in good spirits but in alot of pain.......I`m gona try to put on a Benifit cruise in for him an his family..as he has no insurance an bills will begin to pile up....but I have never done anything that remotly comes close to doing something of this magnatude......any help would be greatly app....I have contacted several buis. that have promised to give some things for door prizes an the list keeps goin...I have a DJ that will come for nothin just to help out........I plan on haveing like a 50/50 drawing an some things such as this.....I currently don`t have a location or a Date yet but am working very hard on getting one......If anyone has any suggestions please let me know ASAP.......This man has always been there for me an I would like to be there for him....What better way than with the car world to put on a benifit.....I was thinkin of maybe asking for a donation at the gate an putin up some donation jars inside...we are currently workin on food..I know a guy that knows a guy so we will see bout that.....I am basicly askin for all your help................Thanx in advance.........Blake Walker....................
"-KingKongRides

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
That site requires creating a new registration. I live in Charlotte, and there are a number of us around here.

Can you post over here updates as well? I don't need another login to another site I'm not likely to visit.

Users who are viewing this thread