Just scored the deal on the century!!!

4.698gt

Established Member
Coworker is the recieving manager for home depot. It is beyond overkill for the home garage but it was a deal way too good to pass up.

3f781216-8eab-40dc-b0b7-dc71b1acab87_300.jpg

for the whopping sum of 294.03 plus tax. Its massive but my father and I will find a way to make it fit and run a line out to his wood shop to take care of his air needs out there.

clbailey

Established Member
Coworker is the recieving manager for home depot. It is beyond overkill for the home garage but it was a deal way too good to pass up.

for the whopping sum of 294.03 plus tax. Its massive but my father and I will find a way to make it fit and run a line out to his wood shop to take care of his air needs out there.

Hardlines buried in pvc pipes about 6 inches in the ground. With some sort of insulation wrap.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice score. What's the scoop on the item? Was it a return, discontinued, special consumer sale?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
IIRC Husky is made by campbell hausfeld. I have the campbell hausfeld version of that in my garage. overkill it might be but it sure sounds kick ass when it kicks in to top up LOL. nice deal

oldmodman

Established Member
Is it 220v?

I don't have 220v in my detached garages. Sure wish I did. I am running two smaller 110v compressors in parallel so I can just barely keep up with air demands. But I do have a big 100 gallon storage tank that a friend gave me when he moved. It takes both compressors running for 10 minutes to pump it up to 175psi.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
IIRC Husky is made by campbell hausfeld. I have the campbell hausfeld version of that in my garage. overkill it might be but it sure sounds kick ass when it kicks in to top up LOL. nice deal

That's correct, also have that unit in my garage with fittings all over and one line with a big water/filter for painting. Nice score.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Is it 220v?

I don't have 220v in my detached garages. Sure wish I did. I am running two smaller 110v compressors in parallel so I can just barely keep up with air demands. But I do have a big 100 gallon storage tank that a friend gave me when he moved. It takes both compressors running for 10 minutes to pump it up to 175psi.

It's 220v Drew

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i bought a nice used Craftsman like that for $200. was 110 which would have worked great in my garage. i thought it was overkill at the time and sold it for like $400. wish i would have kept it :bash:

4.698gt

Established Member
for all who have ask, it was a clearance item approx. 6 months ago that the old receiving manager "misplaced". He was just moved into the spot and did some cleaning up and reorganizing and found this one and another one stuffed in a back corner. Everything was totally legit and purchased through the register

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Is it 220v?

IIRC all you need are two 110 breakers hooked together and a roll of romex to get 220 to your garage, depending on how far it is between your breaker box and your garage.

Users who are viewing this thread