just saying HI! new to the forum.

13GT500SG

Established Member
:rolling: hey everyone. Im new to the forum. Coming from corvetteforum! Dont hate me hahajust sold my heads cam nitrous c6z to get into a 2013 GT500! Im excited and should be receiving the car in just under 2 weeks!! What do you guys think of the sterling gray with red stripes??? This was the car they ordered already and if i place an order it could be 3 to 4 mos IF they even build it.... i like the color and the stripe im partial about but maybe i see it in person n ill love it... God i hope so hahaha id love to hear your opinions.:beer:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Welcome! I'm not sure how I feel about the red stripes. If you end up hating them just take them off. Regardless its going to be a sweet ride. Congrats

13GT500SG

Established Member
Thats what i figured too. I have a small body shop so im food with anything body exterior paint. Heat gun n some time will take em right off! However like i said it is rare and maybe ill like them. Thanks for the welcoming!

finsrin

Established Member
Welcome.
With option of taking stripes off should you like - you are good to go with a GT500.
Though mostly a Ford guy I am driving my first ever Chevy, a 2005 Corvette and will keep it after GT500 arrives.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
:rolling: hey everyone. Im new to the forum. Coming from corvetteforum! Dont hate me hahajust sold my heads cam nitrous c6z to get into a 2013 GT500! Im excited and should be receiving the car in just under 2 weeks!! What do you guys think of the sterling gray with red stripes??? This was the car they ordered already and if i place an order it could be 3 to 4 mos IF they even build it.... i like the color and the stripe im partial about but maybe i see it in person n ill love it... God i hope so hahaha id love to hear your opinions.:beer:

Cant wait for pics! Bad Ass color combo:beer:

Myfast70

Established Member
Color combo looks sweet when you build it online. The only thing I can stand about red stripes (or any stripes except black) is the fact that they stripe the seats too. I much rather just the plain black seats. Congrats!!

13GT500SG

Established Member
I dont believe the seats will be striped. I did not grt the recaros but did get the svtpp cant arque with a price of 59,950... plus not too much waiting. This car will be in either the 14 or 16th! I cant wait! Then as soon as i save up some more cash. Ill start ALL the nolt ons. I want this car to be faster yhen my c6z. Not an eazy task but i think i can get her right there with it ... my c6z went 10.3 with a set of drs and i only got 2 full passes. Also that was only 575 rwhp.... i wish these gt500s were a bit lighter but i believe they did slim down some compared to prior years.... i wonder if i can trap around 137 to 139 with full exhaust intaje pulley and tune withsome drs of course...

Van@RevanRacing

Welcome! If you don't like the stripes you can always remove or change them. It's your car so make it the way you want it.

Van

13GT500SG

Established Member
My exact thoughts van. Ive been reading alot of your posts and such. Sounds like you are one og the top parts distributer and tuners. As i wont be getting my car tuned bc you are so far away. I would love to get some prices.
Dynatech headers if you reccommend these for the price
Cheapest off road xpipe
Resinator delete and filter
Pulley
Sct tuner

Feelfree to pm me and also i wanted to ask your opinion on Evolution considering they are only an hour or 2 away from me. As far as tuning goes.

Van@RevanRacing

My exact thoughts van. Ive been reading alot of your posts and such. Sounds like you are one og the top parts distributer and tuners. As i wont be getting my car tuned bc you are so far away. I would love to get some prices.
Dynatech headers if you reccommend these for the price
Cheapest off road xpipe
Resinator delete and filter
Pulley
Sct tuner

Feelfree to pm me and also i wanted to ask your opinion on Evolution considering they are only an hour or 2 away from me. As far as tuning goes.

Evolution and Revan Racing both use Lund Racing for tunes.

Your initial set up isn't a difficult set up and we could easily put together a package for you. And then when you are ready you can arrange a dyno tuning session directly with Lund Racing.

Jon Lund could tune your car in person but he is extremely busy. He does tune at Evolution and he also tunes at L&M Engines in Hatboro, PA.

I'll shoot you a PM on the components.

Van

13GT500SG

Established Member
Thanks man! So far the guys on this forum are great and willing to help where they can. I cant wait to get the car so i can do a couple runs on the dyno and track and otder some goodies!!

Users who are viewing this thread