Just Sayin Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1MeanNonPI2v

Established Member
My name is Nick, I am from southern California and live in the greater LA area. I am a Ford fanatic but sadly I don't own any SVT products...YET! I currently have a 1991 5.0 LX coupe (AKA The Notch) and a 1998 GT coupe. I am employed at Granatelli Motor Sports and am a sales and tech representative. Just a little info on my cars: The Notch I bought from a little old lady, who never got a title from FoMoCo when she paid off the loan so I am the first titled owner. The venerable pushrod 5.0 is stock except for a set of short tube headers and a CAI. It has Koni struts, shocks and springs, full length subframe connectors, solid upper and lower control arms, a Performance Automatic AOD, full 5 lug conversion with cobra disc brakes and a built rear end stuffed with Moser axles and 3.73 gears. Oh and she shits pretty on Pony R 17" replica Ponys!
The 1998 GT is my baby! I just finished building a Boss 5.0 modular 2v engine and have plans to autocross and road race it with some 1/4 mile action every once in a while. :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTP! You'll enjoy all of the forums here. And hopefully meet a lot of great and helpful people.

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
Nick, Welcome to SVTP. Sounds like you are fully engulfed in MOD land. Post up some pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread