Just saw the funniest COPS episode ever

Jack32v

Slow Lane..
Established Member
This Cop walks into a bathroom to find this guy doing a line of cocaine of the top of the urinal, the guys head movment goes from left to right, when he gets to the end of the line (right side) he looks up to see this cop watching him! The cop is like " Are you kidding me?" haha. It was def. gross, I dont even like to touch public urinals let alone put my face near one. Anyways it made me think and got this question in my head, I wonder if any svtp leo's have walked in on someone in the act of something illegal to suprise the person? would anyone care to share?

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
Nothing racial, but was it the one with the mexican guy in the bathroom of a bar? I think i seen it. That guy was stupid to do that, but drugs will mess you up like that.

SnakeEyes03

MTC
Established Member
Myself and my partner actually walked into a bathroom not to long ago, where we found a dude doing a line. He looked up at us and had the coke under his nose. I think the quote in spanish was "me go to jail now?"

A lot of people buy there dope at restaurants and clubs...so the coke thing in the bathrooms is normal. IMA

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member
The funniest cops episode is a close tie between:

The cop that got his car stuck on the train tracks
The one legged cop that chased down a guy running from him.

Jack32v

Slow Lane..
Established Member
twista said:
Nothing racial, but was it the one with the mexican guy in the bathroom of a bar? I think i seen it. That guy was stupid to do that, but drugs will mess you up like that.

Yah it was that episode haha!

I saw both episodes the cop getting his car stuck and the one legged cop. I just cant belive that the guy would use a public urinal to do drugs on... that makes me wana puke just thinking about it :xpl:

dsrtdukone

Hurts when I pee
Established Member
My favorite episode is where the pull the old guy over after seeing him swerve all over the road in his van. The cop starts to give the guy a field sobriety test, and when he tells the suspect to follow the pen-light with only his eyes, he says he can't do it. The cop asks "Why can't you follow it, have you been drinking?". The old man says "No, I can't follow it because I have a glass eye". The cop asks "Which one?", and the old dude says "Both of 'em".

Users who are viewing this thread