Just saw an interview with the director of 'Mile 22' - I can't wait to see this movie!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've always admired Mark Wahlberg as an actor and just watched an interview Fox did with 'Mile 22' director Peter Berg about his new movie, 'Mile 22'. I am so psyched to see this one. They could only show two approved clips of the movie during the interview because it's so violent. Anyone else planning on seeing this one? It opens in theaters this Friday.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I've always admired Mark Wahlberg as an actor and just watched an interview Fox did with 'Mile 22' director Peter Berg about his new movie, 'Mile 22'. I am so psyched to see this one. They could only show two approved clips of the movie during the interview because it's so violent. Anyone else planning on seeing this one? It opens in theaters this Friday.

I cant stand Mark Wahlberg. He is an arrogant asshole.
*Rant off*

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I didn't know anything about this movie so I googled it. It looks like my kinda movie. I will be at the NHRA Nationals in Brainerd, MN this weekend so I'll have to catch it later. No spoilers please!

Users who are viewing this thread