just raced camaro SS

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
2 races
40 roll and dead stop

i was going back home from BOA in kirkland
and this green camaro ss pulls next to me and starts to count down
so i just steped on gas and peeled out good going 40...(roads are still wet from yesterday)
but i caught up to him b4 he started to slow down

from dead stop, i peeled out even worse.
that green bitch didn't have enough power to peel out so he won

i just realized that i need a stupid traction bar to keep my beast from :burnout:

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
predator is coming
magnaflow is coming as well

after that are racing cat and headers
and then pulley :rockon:

BTW, me and anthony raced this civic on 405 and it wasn't even funny...we killed it real bad...anthony can explain :)

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
haahah last night must have made peter feel good again. Ok so we were cruising down 405 going to kirkland and im just following peter minding my own bussiness. I was in the lane next to him but there was a ricer in front of me and peter was just cruising next to him. Next thing i know they both go wot and im like sh*t, so i down shift and get on it. Peter starts pulling him hard and im aproaching his back bumper pretty fast so i switch to peters lane and pass him. He looked so pissed as i came by. Put like a 2 car lead on him before slowing down. Then he did the ricer fly by and continued speeding so that we couldnt see him cry. lol

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
Originally posted by Shangsta
haahah last night must have made peter feel good again. Ok so we were cruising down 405 going to kirkland and im just following peter minding my own bussiness. I was in the lane next to him but there was a ricer in front of me and peter was just cruising next to him. Next thing i know they both go wot and im like sh*t, so i down shift and get on it. Peter starts pulling him hard and im aproaching his back bumper pretty fast so i switch to peters lane and pass him. He looked so pissed as i came by. Put like a 2 car lead on him before slowing down. Then he did the ricer fly by and continued speeding so that we couldnt see him cry. lol

Is your car KB super Charged???? Your car looks like this guys white stang that i raced a few months back.

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
joey, what is anthony gettin
it's literally pissing me off
he is like "just wait 3 weeks and than race me"

Joe5.0

Established Member
I dont know he needs to get somethin soon. He told me end of the summer and he will have his vortech. Then its lights out.

Users who are viewing this thread