Just purchased 2013

rojekm2

Established Member
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...mkId=20015&sf1Dir=DESC&aff=gogsemc&listType=1

Hello all,

I have been a mustang enthusiast my entire life. I have just been lucky enough to pick up a fully optioned 2013. I do not know how to attach images so I have attached a link for now. I am already making a wish list of mods and have not even taken delivery yet I am so excited. I look forward to broadening my knowledge of the car through use of this forum. :banana:

Thanks,

Kel

Established Member
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...mkId=20015&sf1Dir=DESC&aff=gogsemc&listType=1

Hello all,

I have been a mustang enthusiast my entire life. I have just been lucky enough to pick up a fully optioned 2013. I do not know how to attach images so I have attached a link for now. I am already making a wish list of mods and have not even taken delivery yet I am so excited. I look forward to broadening my knowledge of the car through use of this forum. :banana:

Thanks,

Congrats on the loaded purchase. Right down the road east of you, have to bring the car to the car cruise/show Saturday nights at Norwin shopping center. Usually several Shelby's.

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
Hello all,

Thanks,

Congrats on the car, rojekm2! Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

Ashley

big_ole_truck

Established Member
Nice! Enjoy the ride and keep it between the dashed white lines. I think the glass roof is one of the best options on the car - allows the light to come on in like a convertible but it has the quietness of a coupe.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Nice purchase!! Love that color. Enjoy the new hot rod!! I was looking at that very car for a few weeks as it was a good deal. Not to mention I have bought 2 cars from them in the past ( 20 years ago) but I decided to buy a loaded 2015 GT Fastback with PP.

Users who are viewing this thread