Just placed a order with lethal

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
For those that have purchased a Jon Lund tune through us either by itself or in one of our packages please let me know if you're having a hard time getting a hold of Jon. I will make sure that you receive a prompt response and get any issues resolved immediately. I know that Jon is very busy however we have an arrangement with him to provide specific services for our customers so if they aren't being performed I need to know about it.

For those that didn't purchase the tune from us.. Sorry but you're on your own.

Thanks, Jared

Teej281

Established Member
Also, as far as MAF's go, my friend is running a BA3000 on his upper only cobra and that thing runs it shirt off. I'd go with the 3000 just for the extra room that it gives you.

02reaper

Established Member
Josh,

I'm curious as to why you say too many people are having issues with the 105's? Can you please elaborate on who exactly these people are? To my knowledge the only customer of ours that experienced any type of issue was Greg L. His issue was also completely unrelated to the injector itself but more so the issue that his tuner isn't capable of tuning them. At that point I'd say it's pretty much the fact that his tuner isn't experienced enough and I recommended him going to another tuner.

Our tuner well known Jon Lund as well as Ken Bjones and several other well experienced tuners have been tuning the 105's without any issues. Ken recently tuned a twin turbo car using them which made over 1000rwhp on E85 and they tune perfect both at idle and full throttle. I'm also running these on my 03 Cobra which Ken tuned as well. Again no issues whatsoever.

The 105's we sell are a genuine 105lb injector made by Bosch. They've never been modified and are meant to flow that amount of fuel directly from the manufacturer. It's highly unlikely that Bosch has created and released an injector to the market that isn't going work right.

In the case of the ID1000's which you posted about. Are you even aware of what they are? Did you know that they are a modified 50lb injector? They aren't even designed by the manufacturer to flow that much fuel. They've been drilled to flow higher volumes of fuel. That doesn't mean that they don't work right as I know they get flowed and actually work quite well however it's no better then an injector that's designed and built to flow a certain amount of fuel without being modified.

You're obviously free to choose whatever injector you like. However posting information about the 105's without any personal experience with them it's kind of misleading.

I assure any of our customers that have purchased our 105's or intend on purchasing our 105's that they work very well. There's no need to be worried about their performance or ability to be tuned. They're no different than any other quality injector on the market.

Jared

Injector dynamics claim that they do not drill injectors. Where did your information come from? Claimed in post #6 [ame=http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33197]The truth about drilled injectors - HP Tuners Bulletin Board[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread