Just placed a order with lethal

rfiresnake

Established Member
I ordered the triple pump return style fuel system
105lb injectors
and a new maf

Wow my wallet is light now! Is the 10 micron filter supplied good enough for e85? Im gonna run this system on a kb 2.2 with 19lbs of boost

jimc04

Established Member
nice, thats what i'm getting i just bought the 2.9 whipple from lethal. what maf did you get? i'm not sure which one i need? i was thinking the sct-2600 or 3000

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
I ordered the triple pump return style fuel system
105lb injectors
and a new maf

Wow my wallet is light now! Is the 10 micron filter supplied good enough for e85? Im gonna run this system on a kb 2.2 with 19lbs of boost
The 10 micron should work just fine.

nice, thats what i'm getting i just bought the 2.9 whipple from lethal. what maf did you get? i'm not sure which one i need? i was thinking the sct-2600 or 3000
I would go with the 2600 or just get a MAFIa. The 3000 will be too much and you will loose resolution down low.

Ironhand

Banned
Im hoping 105s will be enough for my build. Guess we will find out. Let me know what your duty cycle is when you get everything done.

jamescb77

Established Member
why are you only gonna run 19# seems kinda silly to do all these upgrades to run corn which gives you the ability to run high boost and timing and then run normal pump gas boost. turn that baby up and get the results you are looking for.

GodStang

Established Member
Im hoping 105s will be enough for my build. Guess we will find out. Let me know what your duty cycle is when you get everything done.

Unless you are making like 1000rwhp on E85 105s will be way more than enough. Too many people are having problems with the 105s so I am passing on them and going with the ID1000 for $100 more and these injectors should be good for close to 900rwhp on E85.

rfiresnake

Established Member
what problems are they having with the 105's? My order hasnt been shipped yet due to the fuel hat being out of stock (the coated one). They changed the 3000 maf to the 2600 but if the 105s are no good maybe i'll cancel those

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Unless you are making like 1000rwhp on E85 105s will be way more than enough. Too many people are having problems with the 105s so I am passing on them and going with the ID1000 for $100 more and these injectors should be good for close to 900rwhp on E85.

Josh,

I'm curious as to why you say too many people are having issues with the 105's? Can you please elaborate on who exactly these people are? To my knowledge the only customer of ours that experienced any type of issue was Greg L. His issue was also completely unrelated to the injector itself but more so the issue that his tuner isn't capable of tuning them. At that point I'd say it's pretty much the fact that his tuner isn't experienced enough and I recommended him going to another tuner.

Our tuner well known Jon Lund as well as Ken Bjones and several other well experienced tuners have been tuning the 105's without any issues. Ken recently tuned a twin turbo car using them which made over 1000rwhp on E85 and they tune perfect both at idle and full throttle. I'm also running these on my 03 Cobra which Ken tuned as well. Again no issues whatsoever.

The 105's we sell are a genuine 105lb injector made by Bosch. They've never been modified and are meant to flow that amount of fuel directly from the manufacturer. It's highly unlikely that Bosch has created and released an injector to the market that isn't going work right.

In the case of the ID1000's which you posted about. Are you even aware of what they are? Did you know that they are a modified 50lb injector? They aren't even designed by the manufacturer to flow that much fuel. They've been drilled to flow higher volumes of fuel. That doesn't mean that they don't work right as I know they get flowed and actually work quite well however it's no better then an injector that's designed and built to flow a certain amount of fuel without being modified.

You're obviously free to choose whatever injector you like. However posting information about the 105's without any personal experience with them it's kind of misleading.

I assure any of our customers that have purchased our 105's or intend on purchasing our 105's that they work very well. There's no need to be worried about their performance or ability to be tuned. They're no different than any other quality injector on the market.

Jared

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
what problems are they having with the 105's? My order hasnt been shipped yet due to the fuel hat being out of stock (the coated one). They changed the 3000 maf to the 2600 but if the 105s are no good maybe i'll cancel those

I assure you there's no issues with the 105's. Don't let others with no experience with them have you double guessing yourself.

Remember that we're the ones that deal on a daily basis with some of the top tuners in the country. We've got close relationships with Jon Lund, Ken Bjones, Kevin Macdonald are just a few to name. Not only that but we also distribute these parts to most of the well known reputable shops across the country and overseas. Shops like Johnny Lightning Performance, Murillo Motorsports, JPC, MV Performance, Kurgan Motorsports, Shelby Automotive, Tasca Automotive, Power by the Hour, Lamotta's Performance and many more are the guys we deal with day in and day out.

Hope that gives you a better perspective of who you're dealing with.

Thanks, Jared

rfiresnake

Established Member
I feel you're pain .. I got one reply to a question and now i havnt gotten one on my last 3 emails and 2 phone calls. I know he has to be swapped and people such as you and I arent at the top of the list:shrug:

Kwik03DSG

Established Member
Good luck been trying for 8 months... not that great at customer service.

he's retarded busy. I spoke with him in regards to tuning my car about 4 weeks ago, when I was deciding between Murrillo Motorsports and Maximum Velocity to install my built motor/whipple and tune my car. Very pleasant, just busy. He does a CRAPTON of remote tuning for several shops, so hes all over the place

Users who are viewing this thread