Just picked up this 2022 F150

F8l Vnm

Established Member
E2C06FD2-3147-46C4-BBBF-93DD905743CE.jpeg
Yes , everything is expensive. My 2004 F150 lariat was 45k sticker. I agree 100% prices are just nuts.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Congratulations, beautiful truck and very nicely option. Definitely has good power with the ecoboost 3.5.

andymarkv

Established Member
Very nice!! I assume from the green on the window sticker, you ordered this truck? How long was your wait time from order to received?

I got excited for a second because I thought it had the "Black Appearance Package" which supposedly comes with the Tremor hood and dual exhaust(with 3.5)
I haven't seen one in the wild yet and Ford's description is kind of sketchy on what the package really includes.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A sale has to be tempting, but I don't think Brad will let his MG Cobra go. Unless the offer was just TOO good to pass on. ;)

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
Nice truck!

Really wanted to upgrade my 06' F150 this spring, but I guess i'll hang onto it a couple more years at these prices.

andymarkv

Established Member
Honestly I never really thought much about MSRP...
I thought my '18 4wd, XLT, F150, extended cab, 5.0, 302a sticker was pretty pricy at $49K. Hell, it doesn't even have leather!
But, with careful shopping...I bought it with $15K worth of discounts. So who cares what the window sticker says!

But these days are different...when prices are climbing, and window sticker or maybe a couple grand off are the deal.
As we all know, buying a car today is a very different experience than just a couple years ago.

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Very nice!! I assume from the green on the window sticker, you ordered this truck? How long was your wait time from order to received?

I got excited for a second because I thought it had the "Black Appearance Package" which supposedly comes with the Tremor hood and dual exhaust(with 3.5)
I haven't seen one in the wild yet and Ford's description is kind of sketchy on what the package really includes.
Yes exactly. Ordered it on 11/2 and truck was ready last week. The black appearance package I believe comes with 20in platinum wheels that are simply pained black. Besides the exhaust tips and some small other tid bits. I had to have the 157 wheels base.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice truck.
I know a guy who ordered a '21 back in July and still doesn't have a delivery date. You have special connections?

**** Biden

02_Lightning

Established Member
Nice spec! The 36 gal tank is great to have. People dog on the ecoboost until they own one and have to do truck stuff. It pulls and tows great. Sure the V8 sounds better and you'll get a chance to hear it often when you're towing something. I have a '21 with a 2.7 and it gets 22+ mpg consistently. I also have a '19 with the 3.5 and it is a solid 19 mpg.
I dog on the ecoboost only because of the reliability issues, checkered service/problems historically, and inherent design issues. Fun to drive, but I would not spend my money on one.

red351wcobra

Established Member
Very nice truck and the eco boost is a great engine. It's wild the prices of a Premium F150 these days. Hell my 2018 F350 drw Platinum cost me 70K back in 2018.

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Nice truck.
I know a guy who ordered a '21 back in July and still doesn't have a delivery date. You have special connections?

**** Biden
Well i do know the owners grandson .. but I'm honestly not sure that helps when ordering ? ( i have no idea) i was able to get it a little under MSRP and in these days where everything is over sticker , I thought I did well. ( plus I had a private 2500 offer from Ford if you order a truck)

Users who are viewing this thread