Just picked up my 13 Boss this weekend!

kbroush

Established Member
The salesmen at Ford helping me load the car on my trailer.
untitled4.png

Loaded and ready for the trip home. I had to drive 200 miles to get the boss I wanted. It had only 5 miles on it and was GHG which was the only color I was set on!
untitled2.png

The front view! Man I need to find a way to get rid of the holes from that liscense plate cover!!!!
untitled.png

Gotta love the stripes!
untitled3.png

untitled1.png

And the recaro seats! These things really hug you!
544446_3206585494685_1871904300_n.jpg

I tried to get a boss through my local dealer and they could not get one. So I found this one in Mitchell, SD which is not too far from me and I gave them a call. I told them im serious about buying it and would come up and take it home if we made a deal. They pulled it off the lot and I showed up the next day and took it home! I was really happy with the trade I got for my old mustang (04 Roush Stage 2) and I didnt pay one penny over msrp on this one! Im glad I waited for the 2013 model too. Im really happy, this is my first new mustang and it is my dream car. I couldn't be any happier!

Huff035

Established Member
You're makin me want to trade my cobra in for a ghg that is local to me. They look So good in person... Ahh! Congrats though!

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
Only someone in Mitchell SD would drill into a car that nice.

kbroush

Established Member
Nice car.
Why in H would the dealer put a plate on the front and open the holes?

Thats pretty much how I asked them. They told me its a state law, I told them they should leave it up to the buyer especially on a brand new car. I guess I will get some plugs and paint them green. I think the plate kills the looks of the front.

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
Thats pretty much how I asked them. They told me its a state law, I told them they should leave it up to the buyer especially on a brand new car. I guess I will get some plugs and paint them green. I think the plate kills the looks of the front.

Haha, it's state law in CA, but my dealer NEVER puts the front plate on any of it's cars unless the owners asks for it. Hell, they actually threw my front plate mount away before I even picked up my Boss. :)

And awesome car. SBY is obviously my favorite Boss color, but GHIG looks awesome in the sun! Congrats. Now time for some 7500 rpm fun! :rockon:

kbroush

Established Member
Lol I actually like the blue valve covers in the green engine bay. You're not the first one to say that though! And amen to the 7500rpm fun! I love the sound of this thing. Its a little quite for my taste so im taking the restrictor plates out tomorrow to see how I like it. I haven't played too hard with the car yet but can't wait until the engine breaks in! Whats the general rule on first oil change? I was thinking 1000 miles? Any thoughts on this?

Dillon, im game for some pictures for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread