Just picked up another Terminator

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
Hi guys just checking in to post a photo of my recent purchase. Just picked up another terminator. its a 2003 oxford white with charcoal interior coupe. 33,000 miles with a Kenne Bell 2.2 w/ supporting mods.

I previously owned a 2003 cobra silver metallic 10th anniversary. Had that car from 2005 through 2007. It had a stage 4 steig port, 2.76/2lb pulley set up, with a 75 shot of nitrous and all the supporting mods. When i sold this car I knew i'd have another some day and I'm happy to be in a position where that day is finally here.

cobra2.jpg

musclefan21

Established Member
These cars will ALWAYS be legendary! I owned two of them and won a ton of races with them!
Congratulations

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks great, welcome back to the terminator club.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

phils04gt

Established Member
Where you find that one? I have been looking for an Oxford white myself. What was the going rate, if you don't mind...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! Very nice looing OW Cobra. Those wheels so perfect with the OW paint!

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
Thanks for all the kind words guys, very much appreciated! I'm happy to be back in a terminator and back as an active member on svtperformance.

Where you find that one? I have been looking for an Oxford white myself. What was the going rate, if you don't mind...

This one was posted locally on facebook marketplace a couple of weeks ago. posted on a sunday night, i went to see it monday and bought it that wednesday.

What are the plans for this one? Looks great!

this weekend i'm changing every fluid in the car and doing a complete detail

planning to add an off road mid pipe (haven't decided which one yet) to go aiong with the bassani catback that it already has. this one still have the stock hpipe with all the cats still intact believe it or not. also planning to add some billetflow idlers, a 3" or 3.25" supercharger pulley and a 2lb or 4lb lower then get it retuned.

Users who are viewing this thread