Just ordered some goodies

L1ghtning

2001 ford lightning
Established Member
Heys guys. My car will no longer be stock after next week. Ordered bunch stuff from Mark at LFP. I ordered stuff from him back in the day when I had my 01 cobra and had great expierence, so decided to go back. Go adjuustable UCA, billet lower control arms, adjustable panhard bar, eibach lowering springs, 3" bassani exhaust with 4 in tips, power offroad X pipe (headers later), XCAL 3, C&L CAI, 2.6 upper, LFP IDLER, NGK plugs. Didnt order a heat exchange because Manowar is selling me his old one. All this for less than 2700 shipped. that saved me bout $600.00 ordering from there over the competition. I know there has been lot of negative feed back on LFP but I'm going to give them another chance. I'll keep you updated on the customer service and shipping times. mark said everything was in stock and would ship tomorrow with the exception of the XCAL that would ship tuesday.

Last edited:

L1ghtning

2001 ford lightning
Established Member
yes. thats what I told laura I cant go back up to mustang week with a stock car this year. She understood that. I left you a message in the mustang week forum. I said I got money in hand to pay for our portion of the room.

Leonard 95

Established Member
You have a good list there, btw, I never had problems when ordering stuff for my truck and car from lfp, always free and fast shipping!

Red10thcv

Established Member
Cure for Mod Fever.

Is to order more mods and more mods and more mods and more mods!
I just love this Car!!
Enjoy the Ride!!!

Users who are viewing this thread