Just joined the FiST club

robraySVT

Established Member
Well, I finally got to drive it today, and holy holy does redline come fast in 1st! I had never driven or been in a turbo car before this one. I love it! I only took it to the inspection station down the street, but it's a blast to drive and very responsive steering is awesome. All the computers at the tax assessors building were down today, so I still haven't able to get my plates. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Jealous man right here, I just showed this to my wife. I said maybe next Christmas you will get me a Terminator and put a bow on it for me. Congratulations on the Fiesta, from what I have been reading and all the reviews online it seems like they are great cars.

blkvenm97

Established Member
Go cart on wheels. Every time I hit the back roads in feel like I'm at Disneyland!!

I love mine a lot. I have never owned a turbo car before this either and the small turbo makes the car boost very early almost to the point of making the car feel like an nav8 similar to the hp and torque and powerband of the fox 5.0 when stock. Car has loads of power for the size in particular once you're tuned. Not the fastest car ever but not bad at all for what it is. Car is underrated from the factory at 197 hp and 202 torque I've seen as high as 230+ torque to the wheels bone stock on dynos. Most do between 180-190 whp and 215-225 wtq stock and with just an intercooler and solid tune they can do close to or above 200 whp and 260-280 wtq depending on the dyno and the tune etc. Plenty enough power for a daily and very practical and I have averaged 31.5 mpg over the last month or so with probably 50/50 mix city highway etc. and I'm not exactly driving it like a granny either. And when you get in the backroads it's pure enjoyment period. Very awesome car in every way in particular for the price. I got my 2016 in April 2016 0% for 60 for 21500 out the door with black wheels and nav. Sticker was just over 23. My first new car and one of the best decisions I've ever made was getting this car.

Users who are viewing this thread