Just had Twins!!

myersusaf

Go Hawks!
Established Member
Since i kind of hijacked GodStangs thread (sorry) i thought i would start my own. we just had our twin boys on tuesday. That bring's our boy total up to 4.
(10 yrs,19 mo and the twins). Aaron was born at 5.6 lbs and Austin was 5.4 lbs. They were 35 weeks old upon delivery. Aaron is doing great and is in a non heated bed already. Austin is still in the incubator, but is coming along quite well.

Here is Austin chillin' in the baby condo. I tell him jokes all of the time and i think he gets a kick out of it.

Here is Aaron just waiting for his little brother to come out and join him:

Hopefully they continue to gain strength and we can bring them home in two weeks!

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Congrats! Man, what's with all the twins lately? Lady I work with is also having twins.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Congrats! Twins are awesome. I got one of mine sleeping on the girlfriend next to me as I type.

How long till they get out? Do they have to spend any time in the NICU?

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Looks like the one on top has a "butt chin". Look at that hair.
Congrats. I'm sure they'll come home soon.

myersusaf

Go Hawks!
Established Member
Congrats! Twins are awesome. I got one of mine sleeping on the girlfriend next to me as I type.

How long till they get out? Do they have to spend any time in the NICU?

Yeah they will both stay in the NICU for two weeks (untill 37). Thats is the way they do it here in Belgium. I like it though, it is nice to have round the clock care for them. An added bonus is moms gets to recover before they come home and cause a ruckus!

Last edited:

GodStang

Established Member
Congrats man. No worries on stealing my thread. PLease keep me updated and any tips will be greatly apprciated!!

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Yeah they will both stay in the NICU for two weeks (untill 37). Thats is the way they do it here in Belgium. I like it though, it is nice to have round the clock care for them. An added bonus is moms gets to recover before they come home and cause a ruckus!

Did your wife have a c-section?

I had one and that was the only reason it was nice having the boys in the NICU. I could hardly walk let alone take care of newborns right away. The recovery time was much needed.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
alright congrats man!! i remember when i had my lil guy...had him sleeping on me on the recliner at the hospital while his momma rested. nothing feels quite as good as having the lil one on you asleep.
i think i still have the onesy (sp) i got for Noah as an infant. says "my other stroller is a mustang" w/ the pony on it. if i can find it i'll send it to ya....

myersusaf

Go Hawks!
Established Member
Thanks for all of the kind words guys/gals! they are both doing great today, it is amazing how fast they are improving. I am just trying to cherish every moment so when i look back i have nothing but awesome, detailed memories. Too many times in my life i have taken a situation for granted, only to look back and regret not remembering every detail. Life is short, so cherish everything!

Users who are viewing this thread