Just got "The" call.

Yellow Horse

Established Member
I just got a call from my salesman that my 03 will be delivered the week of 5/20. Build was this week and VIN is 166. If you are anywhere near this build date, you'll be driving an '03 Cobra in less than two weeks:burnout: . I got to find out about the x/p for the 03. Anyone know?

Undy

Established Member
Ford just released their official pricing. I ordered my "early production" yellow coupe under the X-Plan too. With the "new" $150 price increase you're looking at about $32K even. That doesn't include taxes and license fees. I think the exact fee they came up with was $32,020. Ford has a bulletin out that reminds dealers to subtract the $1000 gas guzzler tax when doing the "A" & "X" plan calculations which reduces the discount somewhat. Dealer invoice on the coupe is $30539 and $34,402 on the vert. MSRP is $33,125 and 37,370 respectively. From there you add 1K gas guzzler and 650 destination/delivery. :beer:

Black2003Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Yellow Horse
I just got a call from my salesman that my 03 will be delivered the week of 5/20. Build was this week and VIN is 166. If you are anywhere near this build date, you'll be driving an '03 Cobra in less than two weeks:burnout: . I got to find out about the x/p for the 03. Anyone know?

Congrats! You're one lucky SOB! I haven't even gotten my VIN number or a build date yet. I'm jealous! :beer:

Yellow Horse

Established Member
The final build is June 28 so it can't be too far off. But, a few days is a long time waiting on an 03. Congrats though, we are lucky to be getting one.

Users who are viewing this thread