Just got my Sonic Blue vert back from paint correction/ceramic!

petersen302

Established Member
First time having a car go through paint correction and ceramic coating and I have to say its quite impressive. My car has 57k miles on it but while it was taken care of mechanically the paint didn't always get the most attention. With the paint correction I now see purple tints that I didn't see before and the metal flake is unreal. There were several other ceramic coated vehicles at the shop and to see how much easier it is to wash is insane!

I went with the Ceramic Pro Silver package from Autocraft in Grand Rapids, MI. Highly recommend Mitch, Taylor and their staff at Autocraft!

evDggMa2NoVFTYGy8XxsGxtU0x_7DunDwWq4QGM8jut3gZA9Mhtda7Lk8ptru3f6tx9Ub1isUgshsMrDA=w3360-h1594-no.jpg

9eT82fZ9VgpbdRP0W-1jVRKhDMaW9h5QIN3sYc2UXCqzfPVCO6yRhCpwjolv2rMQN4MO5Lsqthkl2Cngw=w3360-h1590-no.jpg

I5o2JL_KsS6zftPc1XZ3QdlZDg105cV2FDi7JdiFn_fIFKP6kygCK7iTRBy6CYmZVYZf1jT7NlhySMSFA=w3360-h1594-no.jpg

Milnbo468306YprrxuNX4H2Jhac-UdfjUZAgP-x18DEzLHJHQHUqUTt-cxmg5THsVnrgoH5nGU4jnA0Og=w3360-h1590-no.jpg

VYAXbLcR9eUGphzjoTyNqgDICAvOMEPjO3j6s-J2c8lwkOiJ0Pcymoc_ClTs0bBtHfr3_Klujc6EbL3Mg=w3360-h1594-no.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It came out really good. You mentioned you now see some purple highlights. Take it now out one night and park under some parking lot floodlights. Feast on how awesome the paint pops under the lights. I had a friend back in 2003 who had a Sonic Blue Terminator coupe. His paint was immaculate. The one thing I remember clearly is how I was amazed at the color hues/tones that popped under the lights. I expect that now that you have done a color correction you might see more beauty from the paint under the lights.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
It came out really good. You mentioned you now see some purple highlights. Take it now out one night and park under some parking lot floodlights. Feast on how awesome the paint pops under the lights. I had a friend back in 2003 who had a Sonic Blue Terminator coupe. His paint was immaculate. The one thing I remember clearly is how I was amazed at the color hues/tones that popped under the lights. I expect that now that you have done a color correction you might see more beauty from the paint under the lights.

Laser Red has the same effect. It gives on some crazy gold hues.

5.0Black

Established Member
Came out great! Glad to hear you are happy with the results! Ceramic coatings make sure a different in how the car cleans and how it pop's.

petersen302

Established Member
Ill have to try it soon!! Thanks for the tip!

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
Looks great! Glad you had a great experience and now know what paint correction can do for a vehicle!

You will love the ease of maintenance from now on...

Users who are viewing this thread