just got my car back ....

jason031479

Established Member
well i finally got my christmas presents installed yesterday, got 4.10's and mm full length subframes, wow what a difference!! its like a whole new car, i haven't really got on it hard, i'm trying to be easy on it till the gears get broken in, but it feels good so far ... just thought i would share my joy with everyone :rockon:

BMF42

Drive it like u STOLE IT
Established Member
Congrats on the install. I had a blast when I got mine installed, and I bet you can feel those SFC's.

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
hearing about the power of the 4.10s nonstop is making me itch soo badly to get rid of these darn stock gears!!

sc98cbra

Established Member
I got a set of 4.10s in my closet. Trying to save every penny for my engine. Butthe time will come soon to put them in.

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
gears and subs make these car fill like night and day from stock. to bad that filling doesn't last forever, unless you go for a ride in a stock one. i remember when i got my gears put in dropped the clutch with stock 245's and grab three gears leaving the shop. that was my break in and they have been fine ever since. 4.10's are a good gear but i wish i would have went 4.30's or more. but congrats:beer:

98SLITHERN

Established Member
i would seriously watch that rearend cover you installed mine put a nice dent in the floor and started rubbing my fuel lines

untchabl

F8LSNAKE
Established Member
You're gonna love the gears. I have 4.30's in my Cobra and I wouldn't change them. These cars need a 4.xx gear to really wake them up.

jason031479

Established Member
i would seriously watch that rearend cover you installed mine put a nice dent in the floor and started rubbing my fuel lines

what rear end girdle do you have? i got the ta performance cover, which is almost identical to the frrp cover ... i've never really heard of anyone running into problems with the covers .... anyone know anything about this?
:??:

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
gears and subs make these car fill like night and day from stock. to bad that filling doesn't last forever, unless you go for a ride in a stock one. i remember when i got my gears put in dropped the clutch with stock 245's and grab three gears leaving the shop. that was my break in and they have been fine ever since. 4.10's are a good gear but i wish i would have went 4.30's or more. but congrats:beer:

its funny you say that... the day after I got mine.. I went to the track... lol

Users who are viewing this thread