just got back from tour

oxw01svt

Established Member
so i just got back from a month long tour of the united states and noticed that it seems every other state besides my home state NJ is flooded with New edge style v6 and GT mustangs. i prob saw at least 20 a day. good thing was that i rarely saw cobras. the most cobras i saw was 6 in virginia 2 99-01 and 4 03-04. it makes you apreciate the Cobra you have knowing that you dont see em everyday!

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
so i just got back from a month long tour of the united states and noticed that it seems every other state besides my home state NJ is flooded with New edge style v6 and GT mustangs. i prob saw at least 20 a day. good thing was that i rarely saw cobras. the most cobras i saw was 6 in virginia 2 99-01 and 4 03-04. it makes you apreciate the Cobra you have knowing that you dont see em everyday!

That is very true. Yesterday I saw two Lambo's within 2 minutes, but I usually only see a Cobra once every week if I am lucky.

canibus

Established Member
i see cobras every once in a while whenever i do i flash the svtp sticker . some give me weird looks, others thumbs up

Users who are viewing this thread