Just got back from the dyno

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
How do these numbers look.....this is with just a Steeda intake and Magnapack exhaust.....

385/348 <---Mustang Dyno....so what does that mean on a dynojet????????

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
Rick, that's what I was wondering..

my figures 100% stock

355 hp/346 torque.. on a Mustang dyno

or using the figure 1.155 that I calculated from a post lower than this one I made,

410 hp/399 torque..

Last edited:

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
There really is no standard conversion since there are too many factors to consider. Many people use 15%. The Mustang Dyno I use is very close to my Dynojet numbers.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Nice numbers as well, wish I could have stuck around......Lets get that intake and exhaust ordered too...lol......I was thinking about 10-12% in number differences.......

The car was wieghted for 3600lbs as well

Rick

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
http://www.vwfixx.com/shows/dynoresults.html

going by these guys, who have compared their cars on a mustang dyno to a dynojet, the average is mulitply your Mustang dyno figures by 1.155 (these are VW's and the max mustang dyno figure was 187 hp so the figure might be wrong) but they went from 1.14 to 1.17 times more hp on a dynojet to a Mustang.. SO that's what figure I'll use for a correction between them 1.155 from now on...

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
RickSvt said:
only 1 way to find out, go and get it dynoed at a dynojet in the area as well

Rick

yep.. have to find one now.. but you know what this means, I can't do any mods yet, till I dyno it on a dynojet..

mlambert

camaro is hard to spell
Established Member
Why waste your time finding your dynojet figure? We all know that all dyno's are different so you won't be proving anything to anyone. Dyno's need to be used to load the car to tune and compair before/after graphs, nothing more.

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Hp looks good for a dynojet but tq looks a little low... I dont know the conversion of the two dyno's, but dyno's are only ego boosters, take the baby to the strip with some 315 nittos!

MikeW

Established Member
My vert on a MD dyno put down 404RWHP & 385 RWTq. At the time my mods were K&N FIPK, Catted X-pipe and Stinger CB.

O and i had about 4,000 miles on the car. Some cars "wake up" after a few miles are on them. What was your Air feul ratio? If your way rich you may really wake up with a tune.

Users who are viewing this thread