Just Got Back From Moroso!!!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Well it was my first time at ever at the track. I went up to Moroso with some friends for a night of fun. First I must say that going to the track is a pretty cool experience. Seeing all the cars and especially being able to go that fast without worrying about getting a ticket is way cool. So now you want to no how I did? My first run was a horrible [email protected](supposed to do that stock), second run [email protected], getting better as I go along , third [email protected], and the best run of the night was my last run [email protected]. Now I must say I was a little down after the first run being that I read articles of guys running 12.6's with stock 03's and figured that I should do way better because of my mods, but no.Then I tried warming up the drag radials and launching a with a little more throttle and it progressively got better. After speaking with a few people I feel a lot better. The #'s I got were actually pretty good for an amateur who had never been to a track before. The people who are running in the 11's with the same mods as me are people like Joe M from UPR who has been driving for I dont know how many years and others who have a lot more experience. Now I know how much experience means at the track and I think once I begin to build on that experience I will be running those #'s too. But I just wanted to share with you the awesome night I had at Moroso. And also, I think our Cobras are awesome. Thanks, Black03:) :) :) :) :rolling: :rolling:

cscollis

Established Member
What are your 60' times. You are making enough mph for mid to high 11's.

Great times btw.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yes Mr. Barry I will see you guys there. Pizza Pizza!!!

CSOLLIS,
My 60ft time on the 12.31 run was 2.09. I believe the next time I go to the track that I should be able to pull off the 11's. Just need a little more practice.

Last edited:

Z06_2002

www.HighSpeedDriving.com
Established Member
Nice job! A little more seat time and it will be your world :) Come to think of it I need more seat time, I sure hope the Midnight Mayhem is open this weekend.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread