Just finished!!!! Plug and Play C.O.P Conversion Harness!! Will be available shortly

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sorry about that. Looking back over the posts in their thread, it seems he's a busy guy and doesn't always respond in a timely manner. I hope you find them on eBay. :(

You should see some of his harnesses pop up soon on eBay because he listed/sold a few in September, October, and November. I'm thinking maybe when he sells out, he makes some more and then lists them on eBay. I just sent him a message through eBay, so I'll let you know if he responds.

Bob

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Okay Ana. So I was able to connect with him on eBay. He is going to check his Messages here so he will see your Message if you sent him one. I was right with what I suspected. He's been really busy and doesn't always check his Messages. I was also right that he builds a few and then lists them on eBay. So he will definitely will be posting more there, but not until he finds the time to build them. Hopefully he'll be doing that soon and you'll be able to get one.

Bob

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
Thank you so much Bob, really appreciate your help!

We have been fighting P0306 for a while now and I really want to change the ignition parts before having to pull the engine, kinda my last bit of hope before it gets expensive

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
For your records, here is his eBay contact. If you don't hear from him within a day or so, try connecting with him through eBay.
modular_mustang_powersports

Sn95steve

Established Member
Coil on Plug Conversion for your Cobra or Mustang GT!!! Plug and Play!!!

This is a complete plug and play harness so you can run COP's on your 96-98 Cobra. This means if you ever have any problems, you can just un-plug it and throw your stock coils and wires on so you can still drive your car. NO SPLICING OF YOUR FACTORY HARNESS!!!!!.
It plugs into the EDIS connectors or better known as the Coil Pack Connections.

$160 shipped with Brand New connectors (Always in Stock!)

PayPal is [email protected]

Just send payment with shipping address and which harness you want (DOHC or SOHC)

The only thing you will need is a set of 8 DOHC Coil On Plugs (COPs), COP compatible valve covers and the adapter harness....

The product would be fully wire loomed and measured to fit off of the prototype.

I started the car up and it has a slightly smoother idle and better throttle response. While i was at it i also indexed the spark plugs too.

And getting rid of the spark plug wire mess and providing and more efficent less cluttered look.:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::banana:

[nomedia="[MEDIA=youtube]vao_7DQqwwo[/MEDIA]"]YouTube - Cobra Plug & Play COP harness[/nomedia]

Some completed pics

View attachment 1169717
View attachment 1169718
View attachment 1169719
View attachment 1169720
View attachment 1169721
Still available?

5.0calypso93lx

Established Member
Where are folks mounting this unit in the first pic with this setup?

Are most folks routing the harness behind the intake manifold and then routing the plugs that go into the factory harness from back to front?

Attachments

• 9D29B811-09EA-420F-9C92-921A4C674817.jpeg
    9D29B811-09EA-420F-9C92-921A4C674817.jpeg
    378.9 KB · Views: 76
  • FC0B2700-FA18-4A57-BD21-00461D7E6DEB.jpeg
    FC0B2700-FA18-4A57-BD21-00461D7E6DEB.jpeg
    447.3 KB · Views: 81

Hpedraza

Coil on Plug Conversion for your Cobra or Mustang GT!!! Plug and Play!!!

This is a complete plug and play harness so you can run COP's on your 96-98 Cobra. This means if you ever have any problems, you can just un-plug it and throw your stock coils and wires on so you can still drive your car. NO SPLICING OF YOUR FACTORY HARNESS!!!!!.
It plugs into the EDIS connectors or better known as the Coil Pack Connections.

$160 shipped with Brand New connectors (Always in Stock!)

PayPal is [email protected]

Just send payment with shipping address and which harness you want (DOHC or SOHC)

The only thing you will need is a set of 8 DOHC Coil On Plugs (COPs), COP compatible valve covers and the adapter harness....

The product would be fully wire loomed and measured to fit off of the prototype.

I started the car up and it has a slightly smoother idle and better throttle response. While i was at it i also indexed the spark plugs too.

And getting rid of the spark plug wire mess and providing and more efficent less cluttered look.:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::banana:

[nomedia="[MEDIA=youtube]vao_7DQqwwo[/MEDIA]"]YouTube - Cobra Plug & Play COP harness[/nomedia]

Some completed pics

View attachment 1169717
View attachment 1169718
View attachment 1169719
View attachment 1169720
View attachment 1169721
I would like to purchase one, are these still in stock ?

5.0calypso93lx

Established Member
I am going to have this harness up for grabs here in the next couple weeks. Works perfectly now that I got my vac leaks fixed. Just going Holley. Made 320whp with these and bolt ons.

Users who are viewing this thread