Just finished!!!! Plug and Play C.O.P Conversion Harness!! Will be available shortly

Gerald Bento

Coil on Plug Conversion for your Cobra or Mustang GT!!! Plug and Play!!!

This is a complete plug and play harness so you can run COP's on your 96-98 Cobra. This means if you ever have any problems, you can just un-plug it and throw your stock coils and wires on so you can still drive your car. NO SPLICING OF YOUR FACTORY HARNESS!!!!!.
It plugs into the EDIS connectors or better known as the Coil Pack Connections.

$160 shipped with Brand New connectors (Always in Stock!)

PayPal is [email protected]

Just send payment with shipping address and which harness you want (DOHC or SOHC)

The only thing you will need is a set of 8 DOHC Coil On Plugs (COPs), COP compatible valve covers and the adapter harness....

The product would be fully wire loomed and measured to fit off of the prototype.

I started the car up and it has a slightly smoother idle and better throttle response. While i was at it i also indexed the spark plugs too.

And getting rid of the spark plug wire mess and providing and more efficent less cluttered look.:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::banana:

[nomedia="[MEDIA=youtube]vao_7DQqwwo[/MEDIA]"]YouTube - Cobra Plug & Play COP harness[/nomedia]

Some completed pics

View attachment 1169717
View attachment 1169718
View attachment 1169719
View attachment 1169720
View attachment 1169721

5.0calypso93lx

Established Member
Mine would only hook up one way. The main connectors were marked for driver and passenger side and the harness runs out the back of the COP covers

Appreciate it. I'll check mine out and see if driver and passenger side are labeled.

Users who are viewing this thread