Just finished!!!! Plug and Play C.O.P Conversion Harness!! Will be available shortly

johnnystorm

Coil on Plug Conversion for your Cobra or Mustang GT!!! Plug and Play!!!

This is a complete plug and play harness so you can run COP's on your 96-98 Cobra. This means if you ever have any problems, you can just un-plug it and throw your stock coils and wires on so you can still drive your car. NO SPLICING OF YOUR FACTORY HARNESS!!!!!.
It plugs into the EDIS connectors or better known as the Coil Pack Connections.

$160 shipped with Brand New connectors (Always in Stock!)

PayPal is [email protected]

Just send payment with shipping address and which harness you want (DOHC or SOHC)

The only thing you will need is a set of 8 DOHC Coil On Plugs (COPs), COP compatible valve covers and the adapter harness....

The product would be fully wire loomed and measured to fit off of the prototype.

I started the car up and it has a slightly smoother idle and better throttle response. While i was at it i also indexed the spark plugs too.

And getting rid of the spark plug wire mess and providing and more efficent less cluttered look.:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::banana:

[nomedia="[MEDIA=youtube]vao_7DQqwwo[/MEDIA]"]YouTube - Cobra Plug & Play COP harness[/nomedia]

Some completed pics

View attachment 1169717
View attachment 1169718
View attachment 1169719
View attachment 1169720
View attachment 1169721
Do you have any harnesses available still? Doing a 96-98 cobra swap on my 01 gt

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
So you must be able to help?
You from Florida right?
Lol wut? How can I help, I don't know him.
facepalm.gif

bird_dog0347

Established Member
Lol I’m trying to say? Are you from Florida? You must know how to help me solve my problem since you responded twice to let me know that guy wasn’t available.?
He is a moderator and was telling you that the guy hasn't been on here in a long time in order to help set your expectation that this might be a dead end here...

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Lol I’m trying to say? Are you from Florida? You must know how to help me solve my problem since you responded twice to let me know that guy wasn’t available.?

He is a moderator and was telling you that the guy hasn't been on here in a long time in order to help set your expectation that this might be a dead end here...
Thanks Nick, and yes I'm from Florida.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
you can try Mustang Parts Reaper on FB - not related to anyone in this thread, local guy that posted he has at least one, $200 shipped. Him and another guy had made some of these here and there as they had time.

Users who are viewing this thread