Just finished!!!! Plug and Play C.O.P Conversion Harness!! Will be available shortly

The Red Monster

COP SWAP harness guy
Established Member
Coil on Plug Conversion for your Cobra or Mustang GT!!! Plug and Play!!!

This is a complete plug and play harness so you can run COP's on your 96-98 Cobra. This means if you ever have any problems, you can just un-plug it and throw your stock coils and wires on so you can still drive your car. NO SPLICING OF YOUR FACTORY HARNESS!!!!!.
It plugs into the EDIS connectors or better known as the Coil Pack Connections.

$160 shipped with Brand New connectors (Always in Stock!)

PayPal is [email protected]

Just send payment with shipping address and which harness you want (DOHC or SOHC)

The only thing you will need is a set of 8 DOHC Coil On Plugs (COPs), COP compatible valve covers and the adapter harness....

The product would be fully wire loomed and measured to fit off of the prototype.

I started the car up and it has a slightly smoother idle and better throttle response. While i was at it i also indexed the spark plugs too.

And getting rid of the spark plug wire mess and providing and more efficent less cluttered look.:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::banana:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vao_7DQqwwo"]YouTube - Cobra Plug & Play COP harness[/nomedia]

Some completed pics

engine002.jpg

engine004-1.jpg

engine003-1.jpg

028-19.jpg

026-26.jpg

Last edited:

The Red Monster

COP SWAP harness guy
Established Member
Still working on the price. And i shouldbe able to pump out 3 of these by the end of this week and early into next week and they would ber available for sale...

Toasty

Established Member
Hey guys i have been working on this for awhile now and the first Harness is complete!!!

This is a complete plug and play harness so you can run COP's on your 96-98 Cobra. This means if you ever have any problems, you can just un-plug it and throw your stock coils and wires on so you can still drive your car. NO SPLICING OF YOUR FACTORY HARNESS!!!!!.
It plugs into the EDIS connectors or better known as the Coil Pack Connections.

The only thing you will need is a set of 8 DOHC COP's, COP compatable valve covers and the adapter harness....

The product would be fully wire loomed and measured to fit off of the prototype.

I started the car up and it has a slightly smoother idle and better throttle response. While i was at it i also indexed the spark plugs too.

And getting rid of the spark plug wire mess and providing and more efficent less cluttered look.:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::banana:

pics:

005-125.jpg

006-124.jpg

So who would be interested in one of these?

Ballpark price first, but if its not insane, I'd def be interested. Would also like to see some detailed pics so I can get an idea as to the quality of the assembly.

Jaysin

Established Member
Please excuse my ignorance, im still learning about these cars, but what is the point/advantage of this? Im not trying to disrespect, I seriously just dont know what this does. I might be getting a 98 very shortly, so I'm tryin to gather as much info as possible. Thanks.

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
now it plugs into factory coil pack plug, and runs to the back of the engine, and will go into the valve covers just like the 99+ 4v? if so ill take 1...

Last edited:

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I know I have been talking to you about this..

I will be picking this up from you..

I already have 8 COP and the correct valve covers and whatnot to make it all work...I've just been waiting on you! lol

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
will any ford COP work? Those from a newer GT?

no, it would have to be a set from a 4v motor. the coil shape/length is completely diffrent. also remember the navigator 4v doesnt use bolts to hold the coils down, the covers that bolt on the valve cover hold them down.

Users who are viewing this thread