Just Finished My F150

baggedf150

Established Member
Just finished my 93 f150 and got the new motor running. I bored the 302 30 over, got a crane cam that works with the speed density computer, edelbrock performer heads, comp roller rockers, crane push rods, underdrive pully, flow tech headers, x pipe and dual chamber flowmaster true dual out the back, edelbrock valve covers, and K&N. Also bypassed the smog pump, will have some pics up soon. any help on how to post the pics would be great, i'm new to the picture thing. Thanks all.

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
Sounds like a sweet ride. Can't wait to see the pics :beer:

Originally posted by baggedf150
will have some pics up soon. any help on how to post the pics would be great, i'm new to the picture thing. Thanks all.

Save them on your computer and attach them using the tool on the reply screen.

wtpSVTkh01

Established Member
just out of curiosity, how do you post a picture or video without using the tool on the reply screen?

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by wtpSVTkh01
just out of curiosity, how do you post a picture or video without using the tool on the reply screen?
You would have to link it from another site. Just copy the complete URL of the picture and paste it in your reply or post.

Here's how you link a picture. [*img]http://www.svtperformance.com/users/zo6slayer/tn_mycar.jpg[/img*] Remove the * from inside the brackets and the picture in your post looks like this. If you right-click the picture of my car and select properties it will display the complete URL of the picture. Highlight the text and copy it then paste it wherever you want.

tn_mycar.jpg

baggedf150

Established Member
thats one I have will have another of it in the engine bay and completed tomorrow, also going to the track tomorrow weather permitting will get vid of that. My f150 is running and so is my friends 93 GT.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread