IMG_1588.jpg

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1585.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
Is that original paint? Your car looks super clean for having that many miles. Obviously you take good care of it.:rockon:

Lazered98

PAH!
Established Member
I like the blacked out look. Have you ever thought of getting smoked headlights and tinted tails if you dont have them already?

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
no this is not the original paint but a few shades glossier than the stock one just to give that extra wet look when its clean, and i take very good care of it =), and i dont mind the cloth seats for now but def ready for my racing seats to go in once i get a new ddriver then i can go balls out on this one, and i honestly like the stock headlights( call me crazy) but i do have the tail lights blacked out

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
the wheels are 18s, and i had them sprayed to match the paint on the car, and no misprint the car has just over 74000 miles at this point but thanks to everyone for all the compliments.

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
with my stock bottom end ive held it to 415rwhp and 400 ftq for safety reason with 8lbs of boost, had the same set up for over 5 years now, goes to show that if you dont mistreat things they will last. that and one hell of a tune

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
with my stock bottom end ive held it to 415rwhp and 400 ftq for safety reason with 8lbs of boost, had the same set up for over 5 years now, goes to show that if you dont mistreat things they will last. that and one hell of a tune

Great numbers, that's gotta be one fun daily driver!

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
i love driving this car every day wish it had a bit more power but oh well, as far as tire size in the rear im running 295/35/18 bfg kdw2

Users who are viewing this thread