Just Bought My Dream!!!!

DEADLYSVT03

Established Member
ok, well after 1 year of looking i have found my car and finally bought it. i was looking to get another terminator, but decided not to. then i was up in arms about a 2003 saleen or roush. but i always wanted a 96-98 cobra. i just love these cars.

so searching around yesterday, i found exactly what i been looking for, and when people say its a small world it definatley is.

quick story, joe at mustang magic knows a guy santos. he had this beautiful 97 cobra that he bought new and kept it cleaner than anyone he knew. so when i saw the car and asked joe how the car is he said right away but it. so i did.

the cars mods are as follows:

Vortec S-Trim Supercharger 8 PSI,Satin finish.Mac H-Pipe and Borla Catback Exhaust,2 and a half inch Stainless Steel.3.73 Gear Ratio.80mm C and L Mass Air Meter,Cobra R Chrome Rims 17x9.245/45/17 Front tires,270/40/17 Rear Mickey Thompson Drag Radials,A- Pillar Gauge Pod with Fuel Pressure and Boost Autometer Gauges

the car dynoed at 453rwhp and 354rwt

cobr1.gif

cobra2.gif

cobra3.gif

cobra4.gif

i paid 19k for the car. yes, i know its a lot for a 97 cobra, but knowing that it came from a 65 year old man, who never abused the car at all, took great care of it, and knowing he would have kept it if it werent for a new 07 shelby, i rather pay the extra money.

DEADLYSVT03

Established Member
zx3focus said:
wow, nice car. looks like its got borlas on it. sweet.

yes borla cat back with a mac h pipe. i might change that though. i love how the magnaflow x pipe sounds on my 03 cobra.

first thing i want to do is put some h&r ss springs on it.

DEADLYSVT03

Established Member
thanks for all the compliments guys. i cant wait to get her home wash her and put a ton of zaino on her. then take more pics for you guys

CobraJazz

drive it everyday
Established Member
deadlycobra03 said:
thanks for all the compliments guys. i cant wait to get her home wash her and put a ton of zaino on her. then take more pics for you guys
Looking forward to that! Nice car. Post up some vids too. That would be sweet.

DEADLYSVT03

Established Member
PACIFICGREENSVT said:
nice!
do you know who makes that oil filler breather cap? looks great.

ok i know i am about to get flamed for this, but i dont know what an oil filler breather cap is. if you guys specify what it is on the picture, i can certainly find out for you guys for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread