Just bought a 2014 SLK with a manual transmission

kaz109

Established Member
Im pretty sure he is saying they paid way too much for a boat anchor.

Like I said before I got what he is saying , he wanted to be a dick an make a negative comment of somebody when is happy with a car they bought and is happy with. So I made a dick comment, that boat anchor is worth more than his plastic mobile.

Yes her car choice is not my preference but she opted for a man pedal and has some luxury to go along with it. A lot of other things to comment on besides him not agreeing with the price she paid for HER car

saleensc281

Established Member
Like I said before I got what he is saying , he wanted to be a dick an make a negative comment of somebody when is happy with a car they bought and is happy with. So I made a dick comment, that boat anchor is worth more than his plastic mobile.

Yes her car choice is not my preference but she opted for a man pedal and has some luxury to go along with it. A lot of other things to comment on besides him not agreeing with the price she paid for HER car

Anyone who only posts a picture of a window sticker on a 50k 4 cylinder Mercedes trying to claim instant baller status is going to get some flak. That IMO is a dick move in itself. Plus considering the posters post count and the previous cars...come on guy.

Ahaha....plastic mobile...original.:rollseyes

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
Yeah, the window sticker shit is pretty funny. It's a nice car, but I think people on this forum don't really care what it cost you.

kaz109

Established Member
Anyone who only posts a picture of a window sticker on a 50k 4 cylinder Mercedes trying to claim instant baller status is going to get some flak. That IMO is a dick move in itself. Plus considering the posters post count and the previous cars...come on guy.

Ahaha....plastic mobile...original.:rollseyes

The thread was manual transmission so posting a pic of the build sheet was not about the price but the manual trans option ( which is unheard of for MB). She also has not yet taken delivery of the car yet or pics of it would probably be posted but you are so insecure that probably would've went over your head as well. The fact that was your first that to the purpose of her thread speaks volumes of your insecurities

Last edited:

kaz109

Established Member
Yeah, the window sticker shit is pretty funny. It's a nice car, but I think people on this forum don't really care what it cost you.

Sounds like the title and original post went over your head as well, I didn't know it was 50k until a member said something..I guess it was because that wasn't my focus and I could care less, as a women ordering a manual trans car for herself ( rare) and a MB offering a manual trans car(even more rare) was more important

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
Sounds like the title and original post went over your head as well, I didn't know it was 50k until a member said something..I guess it was because that wasn't my focus and I could care less, as a women ordering a manual trans car for herself ( rare) and a MB offering a manual trans car(even more rare) was more important

Why are you in this thread? Is she your girlfriend or something?

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
Why are you worried about how much she paid for the car? Are you broke and jealous or something?

I never said I was worried about how much she paid. It just seems weird that you're defending a random person. Looking to get some long-distance loving out of that or something? #creepers

germeezy1

Established Member
There are tunes ,and with the right modifications she would have a lighter car than the SLK350 with more torque, and similar horsepower.

kaz109

Established Member
I never said I was worried about how much she paid. It just seems weird that you're defending a random person. Looking to get some long-distance loving out of that or something? #creepers

I am defending somebody who seems nice and was excited to share with us that MB offered a MT car and is getting shit on buy ppl who are insecure. I have done the same thing for other members,she isn't the first

Noticed the thread title said " bought a slk with a manual transmission" not " paid 50k for my 2014 slk? Do you see what the difference is? Because it looks like the insecure ppl don't and with the last part of your first post you seem to be in the group of insecure ppl

Last edited:

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
I am defending somebody who seems nice and was excited to share with us that MB offered a MT car and is getting shit on buy ppl who are insecure. I have done the same thing for other members,she isn't the first

Noticed the thread title said " bought a slk with a manual transmission" not " paid 50k for my 2014 slk? Do you see what the difference is? Because it looks like the insecure ppl don't and with the last part of your first post you seem to be in the group of insecure ppl

You're judgmental shit negates the rest of your post. And, just no to the rest of it.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

Youd be singing a different tune if he owned a precious C63 too, or some other mercedes/bmw/audi eurofag offering.

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
Are you saying I should list all of my previous cars? That's apparently what people are supposed to do. But I'm also one of the few that goes German-American, so its debatable whether or not I'm in the right mind.

Last edited:

Para81

Established Member
One of those V12 twin turbo types??? Lol , sounds like a pampered high maintenance women trying to explain a car lol. Can you been any more vague? There is about 4 different models with that motor

Awww. Have some cranberry juice, 2 advil and take a nap, it will help your bloating. Then maybe you can come back and get along.

Para81

Established Member
LOL, Some people buy a car for reasons other than straight line acceleration. Hell, I just went from a 550 rwhp M6 11 sec racecar to a drop top cruiser that will likely never see a drag strip. If the OP is happy, does anything else matter?

The only thing about mine I wish it had was manual. Otherwise it's exactly how I would have ordered it.

How did you get 550rwhp out of your M6? I like your Aston, very nice car.

Para81

Established Member
Will my next "check out my new car" thread turn into a pissing match too? :dw:

Very likely. Nobody here is allowed to have an opinion. They even fight about using the word "supercar". Would almost make you think it's some collective of dysfunctional spoiled rotten American children.....oh wait it is.

Users who are viewing this thread