Just a little bored

r6bullet

Established Member
Well I picked up an engine stang yesterday for my 5.0, I am getting ready to pull and build the engine. Anyways I got it for $20 and I didn't like the way it looked. I had nothing else to do so I painted it. Check it out
enginestand001.jpg

enginestand002.jpg

enginestand003.jpg

enginestand004.jpg

enginestand007.jpg

enginestand008.jpg

enginestand011.jpg

Coolest engine stand ever:rockon:

r6bullet

Established Member
Originally posted by trojan8022
Yeah i can see you were just a little bored.. lol.. nice paint job tho

yea I was just a little bored, you should see the rest of my stuff. I have a matching jack and jackstands, I painted the top of my trash can, creeper, rolling seat. I get bored easy
But now I have cool looking stuff :coolman: lol
Here is a pic of the jack,(I was waiting on my rims, and this was before the car was painted, and I haven't done the jack stands yet)
brakes004.jpg

Taylor04

**** it, Run it!
Established Member
OFF TOPIC

Hey R6, I'm guessing you have an R6? What year? I have been looking at them..would appreciate some advice. Thanks:beer:

Ok Back to reg Topic!

r6bullet

Established Member
No, I wish. I came up with the screen name back when I was dreaming. I will get one someday. I like the GSXR 750s that is what I will probobley get or an R1. That is later, I am going to get a lightning next year. The lightning and the 5.0 should keep me occupied for a while.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
tht stuff looks sweet dude haha. but my bro has a 2003R6 special edition does 115 in 2nd if u run it all the way to 15,500RPM. his friend benton has a GSXR 1000 and my brother hangs with him so yeh R6's are pretty quick.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
nice grass to looks like a 32" deck... and one blade is setting crooked but not as bad as some mowers. also get a stick edger echo i'd recomend they are the lightest and most fuel efficient. i think home depot sells them. its commercial grade stuff. i use to own lawncare business so i mowed lawns with the good stuff for 4 years:p.

r6bullet

Established Member
Originally posted by hmmmidunno
nice grass to looks like a 32" deck... and one blade is setting crooked but not as bad as some mowers. also get a stick edger echo i'd recomend they are the lightest and most fuel efficient. i think home depot sells them. its commercial grade stuff. i use to own lawncare business so i mowed lawns with the good stuff for 4 years:p.

Yea my dad just mowed it, as far as the blade setting crooked well..He likes to run over stuff. Oh well his mower. And thanks for the replys I'm glad it turned out good.

Users who are viewing this thread