Just a ciouple small/random things i have left over, after getting rid of the cobra.

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
what i have are just a couple of things....

1. complete SVT cobra owners manual, including the SVT vinyl (or whatever that material is that covers/encases the 2 manuals...1 for the actual mustang, and the other manual for the SVT cobra)....yes both manuals are included, and everything is in mint/like new condition. im looking for $45 - 50 for the manuals and cover.

2. is the factory supercharger pulley gaurd. i removed this like the 2nd day i got my cobra and it has been just sitting in my garage every since. im looking to get $40 - $45 out of this piece

3. i have the stock horse that came in the grill of the cobra. this was also removed during the first few days of owning the car, and soon got replaced with the common snake/cobra. i am looking to get $25 - $30 out of this piece.

4. the last things i have are just upper pulleys. i have two LPR 3.0 upper pulleys. neither pulley comes with the actual hub. this (the hub and 2.8 upper) were on the car, when i sold it. im only looking to get about $10 - $15 per pulley.

none of the prices are set in stone. if something seems priced too high, then shoot me your offer....but no low balls, please. i am a trustable seller, and have sold items on here before (including my actual car/cobra), and have never had any negative experiences, and im not out to rip anyone off. of course pay-pal would be the method of choice for payment. i have not posted any pics, b/c i figured pretty much everyone knows what this stuff looks like, and it is all in mint condition. these things went strait from the car (pretty much the day i got it), and into a box in my garage....where they have been sitting since. i would like to get rid of them if possible. i dont even own a mustang anymore. *SiGh* but DAMN, do i miss my cobra. =/

just shoot me a PM and let me know what (if anything listed) sounds good to you, and we will go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread