June 6th TGI Fridays meet in Eatontown (Monmouth Mall)

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
99E.GreenSnake said:
Latest "weatherbug" report for monmouth cty. is early showers with clearing into the afternoon and a clear evening. So far so good:coolman:

Saw the same thing Ross!!! Looks like our cars are coming out haha:beer:

THE_STIG

Established Member
It's nice and dry and warm down here, I hear the same for up north. I am taking a sher then starting my 1.5 hr drive up there. See you all there. Chris, I have the money for the convertible boot, i'll keep an eye out for you

THE_STIG

Established Member
It's nice and dry and warm down here, I hear the same for up north. I am taking a sher then starting my 1.5 hr drive up there. See you all there. Chris, I have the money for the convertible boot, i'll keep an eye out for you

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
South NJ Stang said:

Glad ya came out!!! I dont remember meeting you but i remember the car!:beer:

99E.GreenCobra

Established Member
:coolman: Mike, I was glad I made it and thank you for all the work you did along with TGI Friday's. The cruise nite poster was great as well as the DJ, really 1st class.
:-D Cars were amazing and for a 1st time event, a great turnout. Also good to see my friends again. :coolman:

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
99E.GreenSnake said:
:coolman: Mike, I was glad I made it and thank you for all the work you did along with TGI Friday's. The cruise nite poster was great as well as the DJ, really 1st class.
:-D Cars were amazing and for a 1st time event, a great turnout. Also good to see my friends again. :coolman:

Glad ya came out Ross!! Like always, car looks and sounds killer!

Users who are viewing this thread